Luxury & Romance Travel Specialist
We booked our vacation with the assistance of Ashley. She contacted Dreams Huatulco before we arrived and asked for an upgrade. We were most pleasantly surprised when we received an Ocean front King room! They commented that Ashley had made the request. Thanks so much Ashley!
- Gerald P.
If you're looking for a honeymoon, romantic getaway, or planning a destination wedding, Ashley is your Certified Romance Travel Specialist capable of making it happen. With her expertise in the most romantic and luxurious properties around the world, she is sure to help you plan that ideal romantic escape! She's received a multitude of training, being a DWSHA (Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Association) Specialist, AmResorts Master Agent, Tahiti Tiare Agent, amongst many others. Attentive and observant, Ashley can take any vision of a perfect destination wedding and makes it come to life. Looking for something a bit more exotic? Then she's the one to talk to as she has been virtually everywhere around the world! Be sure to follow along on her adventures on social media channels.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: Indonesia (Bali), Malaysia (Borneo)
- Caribbean: Dominican Republic (Punta Cana, La Romana), Jamaica (Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios), Roatan Island, Saint Lucia
- Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
- Europe: Croatia, France, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Spain
- North America: Mexico (Acapulco, Cancun, Los Cabos, Mexico City, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Mazatlan, Morelia), United States (Anaheim, Arizona, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco)
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador & Galapagos Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
- South Pacific: Australia
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Most recently I would say being surprised with a private lunch for two at Pantrepant Farm in Jamaica, and, because I can't just choose one, staying in one of the three-walled luxury suites in St. Lucia - both experiences were so incredibly romantic!
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Riviera Maya.
- My favourite resort: Jade Mountain.
- Why is it my favourite: Jade Mountain is the perfect retreat for romance. Each beautifully designed open-air "sanctuary" includes its own private infinity pool and offers stunning views. Your personal butler is on-call to deliver chocolate dipped strawberries, warm cookies, champagne and whatever your heart desires. Once you decide to eventually leave your room, some of the best snorkeling in St. Lucia is just a quick stroll away.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: My best advice is to work with a travel specialist to help you create your most memorable experience. Not only will they be able to answer any questions that you have but you will also be able to take advantage of their supplier partnerships, multitude of resources, and access to special added-value extras that are exclusive through a travel advisor.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Back to Cancun, Maui and then off to the Islands of Tahiti.
- People in the office know me to be very: I am known as being very passionate about all things "romance travel." I absolutely live to travel and spend every opportunity visiting the most romantic destinations and hotels, so that I can use my expertise to curate the perfect journeys for my clients.