Experiential Travel Specialist
We booked our vacation with the assistance of Ashley. She contacted Dreams Huatulco before we arrived and asked for an upgrade. We were most pleasantly surprised when we received an Ocean front King room! They commented that Ashley had made the request. Thanks so much Ashley!
- Gerald P.
If you're looking for a honeymoon, romantic getaway, or planning a destination wedding, Ashley is your Romance Travel Specialist capable of making it happen. With her expertise in the most romantic and luxurious properties around the world, she is sure to help you plan that ideal romantic escape! She's received a multitude of training, being a DWSHA (Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Association) Specialist, AmResorts Master Agent, Tahiti Tiare Agent, amongst many others. Attentive and observant, Ashley can take any vision of a perfect destination wedding and makes it come to life. Looking for something a bit more exotic? Then she's the one to talk to as she has been virtually everywhere around the world!
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia
- Caribbean: Jamaica (Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios), Saint Lucia
- Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
- Europe: Croatia, France, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Spain
- North America: Mexico (Acapulco, Cancun, Los Cabos, Mexico City, Riviera Maya, Mazatlan, Morelia), United States
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador (Galapagos Islands), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
- South Pacific: Australia
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Hiking 15 days to the World's Highest Waterfall (with no guide or group) - Angel Falls, Venezuela.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Saint Lucia, Jamaica, Riviera Maya.
- My favourite resort: Jade Mountain.
- Why is it my favourite: One of the most romantic properties in the Caribbean. All Inclusive packages available. Private infinity pools in room. Stunning view of Piton Mountains from your open air room. Perfect for a honeymoon. Simply put, amazing!
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Book far in advance.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Los Cabos ;)
- People in the office know me to be very: Personable and can hold A TON of knowledge about the world!