Audrey is a well-seasoned travel professional who possesses a deep knowledge and expertise on different travel styles and destinations. She has built strong relationships with suppliers across the globe, allowing her to create extraordinary itineraries that provide one-of-a-kind experiences. From destination weddings and honeymoons, to group fishing excursions and school charter flights, Audrey has the ability to satisfy all of your travel needs, regardless of your travel style. She believes that each destination possesses an experience that is unique to each traveller. This mantra continuously pushes her to go above and beyond for each client, transforming their travel dreams into a reality.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Caribbean: Barbados, Bahamas, Jamaica
- Central America: Costa Rica
- Europe: South France, Germany, Netherlands, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Sicily, Malta
- North America: Mexico (Riviera Maya), United States (Many cities in USA both east and western states, Disney and Orlando, Hawaii, Canada (several visits to costal northern BC- Haida Gawaii)
- South Pacific: Australia, New Zealand, Oceana (Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Fiji)
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Sailing from Naples to Malta, was an extraordinary experience. Experiencing French food on the ship and Italian on land was an amazing combination!
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Jamaica, Mexican Riviera and Bora Bora.
- My favourite resort: If I had to pick one as my personal favorite I would have to say Conrad Hilton property in Bora Bora.
- Why is it my favourite: I love their recent renovations, spa on the mountain side and sunset views at night. The resort itself has spacious rooms and the over-water bungalows are surrounded by beautiful coral and pristine turquoise waters.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Make your bucket list and try to go somewhere new each year. My own bucket list is very important to me and I wholeheartedly believe that travel awakens your soul!
- Where I'm planning to go next: UK, Nascar Race, and experiencing the luxuries of the Rocky Mountaineer.
- People in the office know me to be very: Caring & Compassionate...Heck I am a Libra I need peace and balance!