Despite all of the popular and well-known beach destinations along the Caribbean, the west coast also possesses some of the most diverse scenery in Mexico. With beaches distinct from one another and an incredibly diverse ecosystem, the landscape never gets old. Puerto Vallarta is indeed a breath of fresh air for those longing for a sunny destination.
Surrounded by the picturesque Sierra Madre Mountains and lined by unique ocean shores, Puerto Vallarta offers some of the best Eco-tourism in the region. From experiencing the wide array of botanical gardens to discovering the vast wildlife, this destination possesses endless adventures.
Perhaps one of the things that set this destination apart from others is its quaint and charming towns distinct in their Spanish colonial influences. Just a few minutes away from the main resort strip is the Malecon, Puerto Vallarta’s half-mile promenade that links the city’s hub and the beautiful beach. This charming strip holds many of the destination’s popular cafés, nightclubs, and beautiful sculptures.
Much like the all-inclusive resorts found in the area, Puerto Vallarta truly embraces the concept of all inclusive. As an LGBTQ friendly city, Puerto Vallarta encourages self-expression in all facets of the destination.
A few tips:
- Resort season in Puerto Vallarta is between the months of December through April. This is when the weather is driest. However, rates during this time are also the highest.
- Despite the High Resort Season, late-June through October still sees relatively pleasant weather, with warm temperatures and occasional rain during the late afternoon and evenings.
- August sees the highest heat and humidity –those wanting to travel when the crowds are buzzing and the nightlife is lively might want to travel at another time.
Our Top 3 Picks in Resorts:
- NOW Amber: Perfect for families, singles, and couples, the NOW Amber is a beautiful 4.5-star luxury resort that scores high in their facilities, service, and location.
- Hard Rock Vallarta: For travelers looking for the perfect oasis in rest and relaxation, the Hard Rock Puerto Vallarta is a beautifully located property that leans a little more towards a quieter and more relaxing stay.
- Secrets Vallarta Bay: An exclusive and high-end property, this resort offers luxurious suites, world-class dining, and a spectacular spa. It’s reputation has it as one of Trip Advisor’s Top Ten Resorts to visit in the city.
For more information or to book your Puerto Vallarta getaway, speak to one of our Vacation Specialists at 1-888-685-6888.