Escapes.ca is currently seeking an Online Reservation Agent to join our vacation specialist team. If you are looking for part-time employment and have an interest in the travel industry this entry level position maybe perfect for you!
Ideal candidates should have excellent customer service and communication skills, be extremely organized and possess a fine attention to detail. Candidates should also have a passion for travel, a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
Please note that this is a part-time position and will require the qualified candidate to work 2 to 4 days per week depending on the time of year. Friday and Saturday day time shifts are required.
Duties will include
• Processing online reservations
• Answering calls and responding to email inquiries
• Assisting clients with questions, requests and customer service issues
• Collecting payments and invoicing
• Updating client profiles
• Sending electronic tickets
• Selling travel insurance
• Minimum of 1 years' experience in travel and tourism
• Have some knowledge of sun destinations (Mexico, Caribbean, Central America)
• Have experience working in customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude
• Computer and data entry experience
• Highly motivated and eager to grow with the company
• Very strong organizational and time management skills
What we offer
• Hourly wage with commission incentives
• Sales and product training
• Travel benefits
• Opportunities for further growth with the company
Interested individual should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Nov. 10, 2015.