In a nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience : You never know when a moment will become a lifelong memory! A very simple, yet special moment for me was travelling from Anaheim to San Diego by Amtrak and watching the stunning scenery pass by. Also, I will never forget the first time I saw the beautiful turquoise waters of the Riviera Maya in Mexico.
- My top 3 favorite destinations : Riviera Maya, Mexico, San Diego and Northern California.
- My favorite resort : Grand Bahia Principe Akumal in Mexico.
- Why is it my favorite : fantastic snorkeling area for children, close proximity to excursions such as Xel-Ha, beautiful beach, access to sister properties, fantastic entertainment, calm and quiet atmosphere for those looking for peace and relaxation.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone : before booking a trip, try to get a very clear picture in your mind of exactly what you want to get out of it: Try to outline your specific goals (what you hope to see and do), then weigh that with the amount of time you plan to travel. By doing this, you can do what you want to do as seamlessly as possible.
- Where I'm planning to go next :
- Cabo San Lucas in May
- People in the office know me to be very: Reliable, Supportive, Informative and Genuine.
Where I've Been Caribbean and South :
Mexico - Cancun, Akumal, NogalesUSA :
Arizona - Grand Canyon National Park, Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, California - Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Diego, San Jose, Sacramento, Santa Barbara, Carpentaria, San Francisco, Redwood National Park, Montana - Butte, Oregon - Pismo Beach, Portland, Eugene, Nevada - Death Valley National Park, Utah - Salt Lake City, Idaho - Idaho Falls, Washington - Seattle, Tacoma, Bellingham, SpokaneCanada :
BC - Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, Nelson, Penticton, Alberta - Banff National Park, Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Saskatchewan - Moose Jaw, Regina, Ontario - Toronto, Quebec - Montreal, Quebec City