Luxury & Romance Travel Specialist
Carrie has always gone above and beyond to ensure my vacation was perfect! She's accessible anytime you need her and works in a timely fashion with great enthusiasm for what she does!! - Kayla
Carrie absolutely loves helping her clients to pursue their dreams to see the world. Whether you are on a simple budget or looking for luxury travel, Carrie is happy to help fulfill your wishes. Specializing in surprises like birthdays, anniversaries, romance travel & destination weddings, Carrie can make anything happen. It makes her smile when she hears from clients who have crossed off their bucket lists by sailing across the ocean, seeing Mickey Mouse for the first time, swimming with dolphins, going bungee jumping or zip-lining and surprising that special someone. Carrie has been awarded the Most Improved Sales in Canada by Sandals & Beaches Resorts, obtained many certificates and become specialized as an AMResorts Master Agent, Palace Pro Specialist, Jamaica "ONE LOVE" Specialist and Jewel Resorts Shining Star, to name a few.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Caribbean: Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica, Turks & Caicos
- Central America: Costa Rica
- Europe: Croatia, England, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Portugal
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya), United States
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Working as a Flight Attendant and being on board International North American Inaugural flight to Zagreb, Croatia. We were greeted with a large celebration with News crew, Red carpet, Customary Dancers & Musicians, Dignitaries and the President of Croatia. It was a very special experience one I won't soon forget.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Jamaica, Ireland and Barbados.
- My favourite resort: Sandals Barbados, Beaches Turks & Caicos.
- Why is it my favourite: Many resorts have outstanding quality & service all in their unique way so it is very hard to choose one. Sandals and Beaches Resorts always deliver on quality and service.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Leave your travel details with family and carry a photocopy of your passport and ALWAYS ensure you have travel insurance. “Take the road less traveled, experience the local flavor and meet the local people, the best memories are made off the beaten path.”
- Where I'm planning to go next: Punta Cana and Dublin, Ireland, but I am open to where the road leads me.
- People in the office know me to be very: I wear the "C" in my name proudly. I CARE so much about my clients they have become more like family to me.