Always travel with and open mind and be willing to try new things... even the roasted grasshoppers, who knows, you may like it!
Chris runs a tight ship with the agents as the Co-President and General Manager of Escapes.ca. If you ever have a problem with your trip or have questions or concerns regarding your trip or booking, you'll probably end up talking to this guy.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Africa: Backpacked 10 countries over 4 months
- Asia : Japan (Tokyo) Hong Kong, Thailand (Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi), India (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambour Tiger Reserve)
- Caribbean: Dominican Republic (Punta Cana)
- Central America: Panama
- Europe: England - London, Holland - Amsterdam, Spain - Tenerife
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya), United States (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas-over 25 times!)
- South America: Brazil (Iguazu Falls, Manaus, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo)
In a nutshell
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Riviera Maya, Punta Cana, Los Cabos.
- My favourite resort: Breathless Punta Cana.
- Why is it my favourite: Fun and happening resort plus great food!.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Always travel with and open mind and be willing to try new things... even the roasted grasshoppers, who knows, you may like it!.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Cuba!
- People in the office know me to be very: Nice? Cool? Funny? I have no idea.