Always travel with an open mind and be willing to try new things... even the roasted grasshoppers, who knows, you may like it!
Chris runs a tight ship with the agents as the Co-President and General Manager of Escapes.ca. His passion for travel started at a young age and over the years this passion has taken him around the world. Chris has experienced everything from Backpacking through 10 countries in Africa to cruising up the Amazon River in Brazil, but he also enjoys relaxing the day's away poolside at an all-inclusive resort. If you ever have a question or want to provide feedback on your travel experience, feel free to contact Chris as he loves to chat!
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Africa: Backpacked 10 countries over 4 months
- Asia : Japan (Tokyo) Hong Kong, Thailand (Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi), India (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambour Tiger Reserve)
- Caribbean: Dominican Republic (Punta Cana)
- Central America: Panama
- Europe: England - London, Holland - Amsterdam, Spain - Tenerife
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya), United States (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas-over 25 times!)
- South America: Brazil (Iguazu Falls, Manaus, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo)
In a nutshell
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Riviera Maya, Punta Cana, Los Cabos.
- My favourite resort: Breathless Punta Cana.
- Why is it my favourite: Fun and happening resort plus great food!.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Always travel with and open mind and be willing to try new things... even the roasted grasshoppers, who knows, you may like it!.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Cuba!
- People in the office know me to be very: Nice? Cool? Funny? I have no idea.