Coastal Cruise and Seattle
Weekend Getaway! 1 night cruise & 1 night in Seattle with transfers
- Additional Information
- How to Book
1 night Coastal Cruise and 1 night hotel in Seattle
This is a great way to spend a weekend. Visit Seattle and experience the pleasures of this wonderful city, whether it is shopping, catching a football or baseball game or just relaxing. Then set sail and be pampered by the quality and service onboard.
|Date||City / Port||Arrival||Departure|
|Day 1||Cruise from Vancouver||---||4:30pm|
|Day 2||Arrive Seattle||7:00am||---|
|Day 3||Amtrak from Seattle to Vancouver||Please call for details|
Pricing & Dates
Inside Cabin from $258 + $168 taxes and port fees
Price is per person, based on double occupancy.
Departs from Vancouver:
April 28, 2017 - MS Eurodam
May 5, 2017 - Ruby Princess
May 20, 2017 - Emerald Princess
|Includes||Does not Include|
|1 night cruise Vancouver to Seattle||Port charges, taxes and fees - $168|
|1 night hotel at Warwick Hotel or similar||Travel insurance & Personal expenses|
|Amtrak: Seattle to Vancouver||Hotel resort fees if applicable|
|Macy's International Savings Card (10% discount on most items)||Transfers not mentioned in the package|
|Gratuities or fuel supplement|
Prices are based on double or quad occupancy as noted. Limited availablility and subject to change without notice. Package does not include taxes and port charges, travel insurance, any transfers if not mentioned in the package, gratuities and fuel supplement. Tour supplied by Marco Polo Tours.
• Unless noted above, all deals and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Deals can sell out at anytime.
• No cash value or cash back.
• Taxes, port charges, fees and gratuity are not included.
• Prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.
• Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
• Any images shown above may not be an exact representation of what is offered.