Honeymoon Perks with Playa Hotels
Take advantage of these romantic honeymoon inclusions
- Additional Information
- How to Book
Honeymoon Inclusions with Playa Resorts
Book your honeymoon getaway at any participating Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, the Royal Playa del Carmen, and Gran Resorts and indulge in some luxurious honeymoon inclusions!
PLUS receive COMPLIMENTARY pre-assigned seating AND a $50 Escapes.ca Future Travel Voucher.
Valid for departures from January 06, 2016 through December 31, 2016.
Book online and enter the promotion code PLAYAHONEYMOON in the request field or request this promotion at the time of reservation over the phone.
Honeymoon Package Includes:
- Bottle of sparkling wine in suite upon arrival
- Special flower petal decorations in bed
- Sweetheart cake for two
- Special spa discount
Proof of recent marriage date must be presented at check-in.
Blackout, weekend, holiday and peak season surcharges may apply. Rates and promotion are accurate at time of booking and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. All advertised savings are reflected in rate. Rates are subject to change based on currency fluctuations. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Additional higher priced packages available. Valid for new bookings only. Only combinable with select promotions. Playa Hotel & Resorts materials (including, but not limited to, names, trademark, service marks, logos, marketing materials, etc.) shall not be used, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, except with express written consent. All rights reserved. Offer subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
• Unless noted above, all deals and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Deals can sell out at anytime.
• No cash value or cash back.
• Taxes, port charges, fees and gratuity are not included.
• Prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.
• Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
• Any images shown above may not be an exact representation of what is offered.