Bonus $50 Visa Gift Card with any Sunwing Package!
Plus book a Hyatt Ziva or Zilara Resort and receive an additional $50 bonus.
- Additional Information
- How to Book
- Fine Print
- General Terms
Bonus $50 Visa Gift Card with any Sunwing Package
Now is a great time to book your winter getaway! Book an all-inclusive package with Sunwing Vacations* before October 31, 2016 and receive a bonus $50 Visa Prepaid gift card! Valid for travel dates to April 30, 2017.
Additional $50 bonus with Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara Resorts
Earn an additional $50 Visa gift card - for a total of $100 - when you book a Sunwing package to Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resorts in Mexico and Jamaica!
Hyatt Ziva and Zilara specialize in innovative, all-inclusive lifestyle experiences that every traveler looking for vibrant adventure or family-friendly fun and excitement is sure to appreciate. Located in some of the most breathtaking settings in Mexico and the Caribbean, the resorts are all designed with your happiness in mind - and that means there's really no limits on the ways you can enjoy yourself.
- *Minimum package price of $995 per person, taxes and fees NOT included, based on double, triple or quad occupancy.
- New bookings with Sunwing Vacations packages only.
- Book between Oct 14 to Oct 31, 2016
- Travel between Oct 14, 2016 to April 30, 2017
- One gift card bonus per booking.
- Single occupancy bookings will receive half of the bonus amounts.
- Applicable Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara bookings will receive an additional $50 Visa Gift Card.
- Visa Gift Cards will be mailed after travel.
- Not applicable on group rates or land only bookings. Other restrictions may apply.
• Unless noted above, all deals and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Deals can sell out at anytime.
• No cash value or cash back.
• Taxes, port charges, fees and gratuity are not included.
• Prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.
• Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
• Any images shown above may not be an exact representation of what is offered.