Destination Wedding & Romance Travel Specialist
I just wanted to say I wouldn't have been able to plan my dream wedding if it wasn't for Dori. She always kept me calm, cool, collected every time I needed it. Even when we had the unthinkable happen and lost one of our suitcases, Dori got right on it and we got it the next day. Not only was she down to earth, reliable, and consistent , she made me and my husband laugh whenever we needed it. Dori you are amazing and you are truly the best at what you do. - Bonnie and Ramnik Brah
Dori was bit by the travel bug at a very early age and with 35+ countries stamped in her passport, her next destination was always in sight before ever landing back home. She has been active in the travel industry since the early '90s, constantly innovating with the changing travel trends. Dori is an expert in luxury travel and destination weddings.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Maldives, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
- Africa: Botswana, South Africa, Zimbabwe
- Caribbean: Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
- Central America: Costa Rica
- Europe: England, Scotland, Wales, Italy, France, Greece, Croatia, Spain
- Middle East: Dubai
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Huatulco, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya), United States (Arizona, New York City, New Orleans, Florida, Los Angeles, Maui, Hilo)
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Peru
- South Pacific: Australia, Bora Bora, Cook Islands, Fiji, Moorea, New Zealand, Papette
In a nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: My most memorable travel experience was bringing my aunt to South Africa for her 50th birthday. Africa is a wonderland for a sensory over load.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Maldives, Cook Islands, Mexico.
- My favourite resort: Karumba Maldives, Sea change villas Cook Islands, Paradisus la Perla Mexico.
- Why is it my favourite: Karumba: Not a far transfer from the airport, amazing food, Stunning waters, great lounge music throughout the resort variety of room categories, fantastic snorkeling.
- Cook Islands: Amazing location, Gracious owners, Stunning views, Great service.
- Mexico: Incredible food, Relaxing vibe, Great staff, the impeccable grounds.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Always check in 24hrs prior even in destination it saves you a lot of potential hassle or even prevents you from getting bumped off a flight if it is over sold.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Argentina.
- People in the office know me to be very: Entertaining, Knowledgeable, Supportive and Honest.