GO Canada Collection with Air Canada Vacations
Explore our nation with Air Canada's most comprehensive air-inclusive collection!
In celebration of Canada's 150th Anniversary, Air Canada Vacations proudly introduces their Go Canada 2017 Collection, the most complete air-inclusive vacation offering for Canada with more choice, more flights and more rewards. Discover this great country like never before. From urban getaways to wildlife adventures, the Go Canada 2017 Collection offers a wide range of experiences for any discerning traveller.
Book a your next getaway with Air Canada Vacations' Go Canada 2017 Collection and SAVE $150 per adult. PLUS earn 3 000 BONUS Aeroplan Miles per couple. Promotion valid for bookings between January 23 to February 28, 2017 for travel between January 23 and December 31, 2017.
An Exclusive Escapes.ca - Canada's 150th Anniversary Contest
A chance to WIN a $500 Air Canada Vacations Travel Voucher courtesy of Escapes.ca
Share your favourite landscapes of Canada for a chance to WIN a $500 Air Canada Vacations Voucher courtesy of Escapes.ca and swag bag!
To Enter: Simply upload your photo for a chance to enter OR enter through social media by doing the following:
- Facebook: "LIKE" our page and post your photo on our wall using the hashtag #EscapesGoCanada2017
- Twitter: "FOLLOW" us at @escapesdotca and Tweet us your photo using the hashtag #EscapesGoCanada2017
- Instagram: "FOLLOW" us at @escapes.ca and post your photo using the hashtag #EscapesGoCanada2017
Speak to a Vacation Specialists at
Rules and Restrictions
- New bookings only for travel from January 1, 2017 and completed by December 31, 2017.
- Save $150 per adult and $100 per child aged 2-16. Minimum 3-night stay with round-trip flights required.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Not applicable to group bookings.
- Aeroplan Miles shown based on two Aeroplan members sharing accommodation. Offers expire at 11:59 p.m. ET on the date indicated.
- Flights operated by Air Canada or Air Canada Rouge.
The contest shall be conducted by Skyland Travel Inc. ("Escapes.ca"). The Escapes.ca & Air Canada Vacations Go Canada Giveaway ("Giveaway") is subject to the rules stipulated herein. By participating in this Giveaway, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Giveaway Rules and Regulations, including eligibility requirements.
1. How to enter:
No purchase necessary.
- Entry option #1 - online by completing the entry form. (Receive 5 bonus entries by sharing this giveaway contest via the Facebook share option).
- Entry option #2 - online by following @escapesdotca on Twitter and Tweeting your entry along with the hashtag #EscapesGoCanada2017
- Entry option #3 - online by following @escapes.ca on Instagram and posting your entry along with the hashtag #EscapesGoCanada2017
- Entry option #4 - online by "liking" Escapes.ca on Facebook and posting your entry along with the hashtag #EscapesGoCanada2017
2. Who can enter:
The Giveaway is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of 18 in the province in which they reside, except residents of Quebec, employees of Escapes.ca, any parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of this Giveaway, or immediate family members living in the same household as any of the above.
Participants agree to abide by the Giveaway rules as set out herein, subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
It is a condition of eligibility that the winner authorizes Escapes.ca to announce and publish his/her name, city of residence and photograph, without remuneration or consideration, on any forthcoming publication, website or social media medium.
Prizes include the following:
- ONE $500 Air Canada Vacations Voucher courtesy of Escapes.ca & Swag bag
(Any applicable taxes and fuel surcharges are not included in select prizes)
ONE (1) prize recipient will be selected for EACH PRIZE category after the Giveaway close date of February 28, 2017. Prize value is $600. Travel prizes must be booked and traveled before stated promotional date listed in prize voucher.
Official winner and his/her companion shall be responsible for all travel and medical insurance for the duration of the trip, gratuities, applicable taxes, fuel surcharges, incidentals and any and all other expenses not specified in the description of the prize. Winner and companion must travel on the same itinerary for the duration of the prize travel dates. Winner and companion are responsible for ensuring that all travel papers (visas, passports, tourist cards, etc.) or proper identification for the country of travel are in good order, and are valid prior to, and for the entire duration of, the prize trip. Standard blackout periods apply, including statutory holidays (long weekends), Christmas and New Years period, reading break and spring break. Winner and companion must have reached the age of 18 in their province of residence by the draw date to be able to participate in the prize trip. No changes to travel dates or passenger names are permitted once the booking has been made.
The prize as described is subject to availability, may not be exchanged for cash, is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-salable, and must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions. Escapes.ca reserves the right to amend and/or substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value should circumstances arise that prevent the original prize, or any portion thereof, from being offered.
4. Draw Procedures:
One draw for each prize package shall be conducted within the contest closing ("Draw Date"). Prize draws will take place at the end of the giveaway end date of February 28, 2017
Odds of winning your purchase depend on the number of entrants.
- On the Draw Date, a representative from Escapes.ca will remove all duplicate and invalid entries. A computer-generated random draw will be performed to select five (5) names in sequence and at random to obtain one (1) winner. The names and email addresses of the participants whose names were drawn shall be recorded in the order they were drawn.
- Following the draw, the first selected entrant will be contacted at the email address and telephone number stipulated in the entrant's Giveaway entry form submission.
- The first name drawn will be the interim winner of the Giveaway until the declaration and release form of the Giveaway rules is agreed to in writing by the interim winner. See "Declaring Winners" below for complete details.
- Upon agreement and signing of a declaration and release form, the interim winner shall be declared an official winner.
All database entrants information will remain with Escapes.ca and will not be shared, distributed or sold to any third parties.
5. Declaring Winners:
To be declared the official winner, the interim winner whose entry has been selected on the Draw Date must:
- Within five (5) business days of being contacted by an Escapes.ca representative, contact the Escapes.ca office and speak to an Escapes.ca representative by telephone or in person; and
- Execute a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the Prize; and
Should any interim winner fail to contact an Escapes.ca representative within the 5 business days and/or fail to agree to the declaration and release form, that participant shall be disqualified and the next entrant as selected in sequence shall be declared the new interim winner; this process shall repeat until an official Giveaway winner is declared.
The email address and telephone number provided on each participant's entry will be the information used to contact the interim winner(s). Emails sent and/or voice messages left with the contact information provided will be considered sufficient contact by an Escapes.ca representative.
Escapes.ca is not responsible for errors in email address submitted at time of entry or email notifications that may be flagged by junk or spam filters.
6. General Conditions
Escapes.ca reserves the right to amend or vary the Giveaway rules, including the imposition or addition of new rules which are deemed necessary for business efficacy or to terminate the Giveaway for any reason prior to the Giveaway closing date without notice. Escapes.ca records of the draw or any other aspect of this contest shall be final and conclusive for all purposes relating to this contest.
Entrants release and hold harmless Escapes.ca, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies and directors, officers, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of the Giveaway, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Giveaway and the awarding, use, or misuse of any prize awarded, including liability for personal injury and/or damage to property.
- Unless noted above, all deals and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Deals can sell out at anytime.
- No cash value or cash back.
- Taxes, port charges, fees and gratuity are not included.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
- Any images shown above may not be an exact representation of what is offered.