Business Development Manager
As always Jason is exceptional. He always goes above and beyond. I have been booking with him for years and appreciate him so much. - Cristina
Prior to becoming our Business Development Manager, Jason was a passionate vacation specialist with twenty years of experience under his belt. In total, he has been to over 120 resorts and is highly knowledgeable of the all-inclusive travel market. He embraced a management role at an early stage, becoming a founding member of the AMResorts Advisory Board, in addition to the Air Canada Vacations Advisory Board. His specialities include developing supplier relations while surfacing exclusive marketing opportunities and brand partnerships and also onboarding new agents. He is also pivotal in building and maintaining company culture and planning future itineraries for our official travel ambassadors, Vacation Couple.
Where I've Been
- Caribbean: Punta Cana, Varadero
- Central America: Costa Rica, Panama
- Mexico: Cancun, Huatulco, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Riviera Nayarit
- United States: Hawaii, Las Vegas
In a Nutshell
- My top 3 favorite resort destinations: Cabo San Lucas, Huatulco, Hawaii
- My favorite resort: Any Zoetry Resort
- Why is it my favorite: Holistic, relaxing, and they do an AMAZING job pampering.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Shorter trips are sometimes even more memorable than longer trips. When we know we only have a few days, we maximize our time and activities. I would rather miss a place and want to go back rather than stay so long I wanted to come home and not return.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Cancun & Cabo
- People in the office know me to be very: Passionate, honest and real to a fault.