Corporate Travel Specialist
Jen is an industry expert and has amassed over ten years of experience. She enjoys truly getting to know her clients and their likes/dislikes, so as to curate the best possible trip for them. She considers corporate travel to be her specialty and her passion. When it comes to corporate trips, Jen always makes sure that her clients have as seamless an experience as possible.
Jen has traveled extensively throughout Europe, North America and South America. For her personal trips, she enjoys adventure travel and is an avid snowboarder, hiker, surfer and cyclist.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- South America: Argentina, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador, Brasil, Venezuela, Guatemala, Costa Rica
- Caribbean: Cuba, Jamaica
- North America: Mexico, United States
- Europe: Britain, Scotland, Netherlands, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland
- Asia: India, Vietnam, China
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Tough question! Snorkelling in the Galapagos with Sharks, Turtles, Penguins, Sea lions, Iguanas, blue footed boobies all at an arm's reach away. Paddling and camping in the Amazon with my Mom, Catching my first wave in Chile, Mountain biking down volcanoes in the Andes and driving a beat up VW 6000kms across Brazil to name a few!
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Uyuni Salt flats/Atacama Desert - Bolivia, Galapagos - Ecuador, British Columbia! This province has so much to offer.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Relax! When you're in a foreign country things often don't go as you expect and to roll with it rather than let it ruffle your feathers. That and learn a few phrases of the local language, even if you butcher it, people appreciate it!
- Where I'm planning to go next: Hiking in Nepal or snowboarding in Japan, Jury is out!
- People in the office know me to be very: Friendly, organized, knowledgeable and always the first to make a joke.