Online Reservations & Flight Specialist
Jessica has been in the tourism industry for over 15 years and her passion for travel is only rivalled by her love for dance. She enjoys working in the travel sector because it gives her the opportunity to meet new people and help them to realize the trip of their dreams. Jessica believes you can always learn something new from your and your customers' experiences.
Jessica has an extensive travel history. She has had the opportunity to travel to many cities in her home country of Peru, as well as worldwide. She considers every place she has visited to be a wonderful experience that has enriched her life. In her opinion, travel is the best life investment.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- North America: Mexico, United States
- Caribbean: Dominican Republic, Cuba
- Central America: Panama
- South America: Peru
- Europe: France, Italy, Spain
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: A luxury trip to Paris as Air France's Top Regional Sales Agent.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Caribbean destinations.
- My favourite resort: Barcelo Maya Resort.
- Why is it my favourite: Nice property, fun activities, great destination.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Visit the town and interact with the local people.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Switzerland and France.
- People in the office know me to be very: Easy going, personable, supportive.