Adventure Travel & Group Specialist
Kelsea, from the moment I met you I knew I was in great hands, you came HIGHLY recommended and you did not let your reputation down. You made choosing our resort and location so easy, and having your knowledge and professionalism was greatly appreciated. Thank you for making organizing over 40 people from many different provinces, and even out of country, seem pretty easy. You treated my guests with the utmost customer service, and you made this a stress free experience for myself and my fiance (now husband).
- A & R
Kelsea is a well-seasoned travel professional who can plan a journey catering to any travel style. Whether it's indulging in a luxurious and romantic getaway or venturing uncharted destinations, she has the expertise to make the most out of your experience. Her personal experience hiking the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal with G Adventures makes her our Journeys specialist in adventure travel. Kelsea understands the transformative power of travel and is committed to giving clients this type of experience. She knows that the meaningful relationships she creates with her clients is crucial to making their travel experience unforgettable. Her ability to plan different types of travel itineraries makes her an indispensable part of Journeys by Escapes. Aside from her passion of travel and adventure, Kelsea is also an active member of her community, volunteering as a Girl Guide Leader. She enjoys this work and is passionate about making a difference in the lives of young women.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: Nepal, India, Vietnam, Taiwan, Turkey
- Europe: Germany, England, The Netherlands
- North America: Mexico, United States
- Caribbean: Jamaica, Cuba
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: In 2011 I spent 10 days hiking the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal. I was the youngest in my group and had an amazing time exploring the Himalayas with my G Adventure tour group!
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Playa del Carmen, Negril, Cabo San Lucas.
- My favourite resort: Sandos Caracol in Playa del Carmen.
- Why is it my favourite: They are the only all-inclusive resort with a delicious vegan restaurant! The resort has so many activities for all ages and is home to one of my favorite wedding ceremony locations (Cenote ceremony).
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Be a traveler not a tourist. Drink the local beer, learn the language, make friends with a local, and support the community you visit. Your travel experience can make a positive impact in someone else's life or country.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Japan or the Philippines!
- People in the office know me to be very: The smiley girl who loves to take on a challenge.