Luxury & Romance Travel Specialist, CTC, MCC
Miranda is ready to create an experiential journey that will satisfy your sense of wanderlust and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Miranda's passion is to build travel experiences that are rich with personal meaning. She knows the best work, like the best of all things in life, is done with care. This passion is sustained by the deep and lasting relationships she develops. As an award winning travel professional with over 10 years of experience, Miranda is your problem solver, your voice of adventure and the support you need to take flight. Specializing in Cruises, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, and tailor made experiences for the discerning traveler, Miranda is ready to craft an experiential journey that will satisfy your sense of wanderlust and support you in creating memories to last a lifetime.
Miranda holds the accreditation of both Certified Travel Consultant and Master Cruise Consultant, and has specialty designations with many cruise and resort partners. She has also received 'The Knot' 2016 Best of Weddings Award.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Caribbean: Bahamas (Grand Bahama, Nassau), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Jamaica (Montego Bay, Ocho Rios), Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos
- Central America: Costa Rica
- Europe: Austria, Germany, Hungary
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Huatulco, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya), United States (Anaheim, Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Maui, Orlando, Portland, San Diego, Seattle, Washington DC)
- South Pacific: Australia
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Hard to choose just one! Sailing down the Danube river exploring the historic towns of Germany, Austria and Hungary & snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef would top the list so far.
- Favorite destination: Australia so far tops the list.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Cancun/Riviera Maya, Jamaica, St Lucia.
- My favourite resort: Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun.
- Why is it my favourite: The minute you walk in you know you are about to be pampered. The service, food, and attention to detail (right down to your own personalized stationary in your room) is outstanding.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Don't sit back and wait until the "perfect time" to travel (retirement, milestone), get going now and don't let the opportunity pass you by.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Another trip back to Riviera Maya.