I have been helping my clients to achieve their vacation goals for over 20 years. I love to help people check things off their bucket list, whether it's a special occasion, romantic getaway or family reunion.
My philosophy has always been that you should make every vacation a great experience. This will in turn create lifelong memories which you can cherish forever.
My many years of traveling have taught me how to handle any challenge. I have learned to appreciate the joys of traveling with children and how to get the optimum experience on any luxurious and/or romantic vacation as a couple.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Caribbean: Antigua, Turks & Cacos, St. Lucia, Barbados, Jamaica
- Europe: England, Italy, France, Austria, Germany, Greece, Turkey
- North America: Mexico(Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta), United States
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Enjoying a picnic lunch with a glass of French wine on the balcony of our hotel in Paris and a view of the Eiffel Tower.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Riviera Maya, Jamaica and Disneyworld, Orlando Florida.
- My favourite resort: Secrets Maroma Beach, Riviera Maya, Mexico.
- Why is it my favourite: Stunning grounds, long pristine beaches and beautiful pools; can't forget to also mention the exceptional service.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: the best experience comes from good planning and research. I also recommend to learn a few basic words or phrases of the local language.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Europe - River cruise on the Rhine and Danube next year.