Award Winning Destination Wedding Specialist
Thank you! Our trip was amazing! The wedding day was truly more than we could have dreamed of. Thank you again Pam for all of your help with setting up our group. Everyone mentioned how helpful you were and greatly appreciated your efforts. - Janelle & Kyle
Having been a destination wedding bride, Pamela can relate to the stress and anxiety involved with planning a wedding in a far off locale - it can be daunting heading into the unknown! Her objective is to provide wedding clients with the same knowledge, confidence, and excitement that she had planning her own dream day in Mexico. Her first-hand experience as a destination bride will be a valuable resource and her purpose is to provide you, with the peace of mind, that your destination wedding dreams will become the reality you dream them to be.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Africa: Egypt, Kenya, South Africa
- Asia: China, Hong Kong, Thailand
- Caribbean: Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, St Lucia
- Europe: Austria, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Turkey, UK
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Mayan Riviera, Puerto Vallarta), United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, New Orleans, Phoenix, Palm Springs, Las Vegas, New York, Miami, Key West, Hawaii)
- South America: Brazil
In a Nutshell
- My top 3 favourite places I have visited on earth to this day: South Africa, Kenya and Egypt
- My top 3 bucket list countries to visit: Ireland, Argentina, and Croatia
- I lived in Budapest, Hungary for a year and taught English, but speak no Hungarian.
- I survived the world's highest Bungee-jump - 750 feet - off Bloukrans Bridge, South Africa.
- I have 2 rescue pups and regularily donate to rescue foundations across Alberta.
- I'm a reality TV junkie - my dream is to be on The Amazing Race.
- I drink a lot of wine. Mostly red.
- I was my own travel agent for my wedding group to Mexico - would not do that again!
- I drive a Vespa in the summer - you may see me scooting around town with a matching helmet.
- I love to golf and have had a hole-in-one!