South America Travel Specialist
Rocio is a valued member of the Escapes.ca team and has over thirty years of experience under her belt. Originally from Peru, she relocated to Canada in 2001. She brings with her a wealth of knowledge pertaining to both the travel industry and South American destinations. Since moving to Canada, Rocio has traveled to the Caribbean, the USA and Mexico, while continuing to expand her understanding of the culture and social landscapes of neighbouring countries. She has extensive experience in all aspects of the travel industry and is a go-to agent for those looking to book the trip of their dreams.
Where I've Been
- Caribbean: Dominican Republic, Jamaica
- Europe: Italy, Germany
- North America: Mexico, United States
- South America: Peru, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Machu Picchu with my son.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: I haven't been to many resort destinations to compare. But I like Playa del Carmen and Puerto Vallarta.
- My favourite resort: Don't have one in particular. I haven't travel to many resorts to compare.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Family Reunion Cruise to the Caribbean.
- People in the office know me to be very: Quiet, clean and a lover of animals.