When staying at all-inclusive resorts, try to experience more than just the resort... venture off the resort and take a tour or visit local sights!
Ever wonder who's the person behind this website? That would be Sean, our Co-President and Marketing Manager. With his quick thinking and eye for design, Sean is able to wield his digital know-how and create the wonderful Escapes.ca website that you see today!
Where I've Been
- Africa : Morocco
- Asia : India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- Caribbean: Aruba, Cuba (Havana, Varadero), Curacao, Turks & Caicos
- Central America: Costa Rica, Panama
- Europe: Austria, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Huatulco, Los Cabos, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya), United States (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Maui)
In a Nutshell
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Borneo, Costa Rica, Venice
- My favourite resort: Barcelo Maya Palace
- Why is it my favourite: 3 amazing kids pools, great swimmable and expansive beach, lots of activities and restaurant options.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: When staying at all-inclusive resorts, try to experience more than just the resort... venture off the resort and take a tour or visit local sights!
- Where I'm planning to go next: New York
- People in the office know me to be very: Hangry (angry/grumpy when hungry).