Always travel with and open mind and be willing to try new things... even the roasted grasshoppers, who knows, you may like it!
Ever wonder who's the person behind this website? That would be Sean, our Co-President and Marketing Manager. With his quick thinking and eye for design, Sean is able to wield his digital know-how and create the wonderful Escapes.ca website that you see today!
Where I've Been
- Asia : India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- Caribbean: Aruba, Cuba (Havana, Varadero), Curacao, Turks & Caicos
- Central America: Costa Rica, Panama
- Europe: Austria, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Huatulco, Los Cabos, Mazatlan, Riviera Maya), United States (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Maui)
In a Nutshell
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Borneo, Costa Rica, Venice
- My favourite resort: Barcelo Maya Palace
- Why is it my favourite: 2 amazing kids pools, great swimmable and expansive beach, lots of activities, large rooms
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: When staying at all-inclusive resorts, try to experience more than just the resort... venture off the resort, take a tour, visit the local town.
- Where I'm planning to go next: New York
- People in the office know me to be very: Hangry (angry when hungry).