Professional Travel Specialist
Stacey was referred to us by a friend. After meeting with her, we knew we were going to use her as our travel agent for our destination wedding. Her upbeat attitude, knowledge of the travel industry and attention to detail sold us. It has been 4 years and we continue to rely on her expertise and professionalism. Stacey does a fantastic job of taking the stress out of planning any type of vacation. I couldn't imagine using anybody else.
- Stephanie H.
Stacey is an award-winning travel specialist who considers group travel (in particular sports team travel) to be her absolute passion. She is extremely experienced and has been handling travel for sports teams for over 14 years. No team is too small or too big for Stacey! Whatever your sport, she works tirelessly to ensure the best prices possible for your group while communicating in a warm, positive and reassuring manner.
As a sports parent herself (with a son in Tier 1 top level soccer), Stacey understands the complexity involved in coordinating large groups. Calling on her years of experience and her long-standing relationships with several top hotel chains, Stacey's job is to ensure your travel happens as seamlessly as possible. This includes accommodating changes that may arise in a timely, efficient and effective matter - leaving you the time to focus on coaching your team to the finish line!
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: China
- Caribbean: Bahamas, Jamaica, Cuba, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands
- Europe: Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, England, Italy
- North America: Mexico, United States
- South Pacific: Fiji
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Fiji was my most memorable. Loved the people and the Islands.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Fiji, Hawaii, Hong Kong.
- My favourite resort: Castaway Island, Fiji.
- Why is it my favourite: Private Beachfront Bures were spectacular. Steps away to the south Pacific ocean on a secluded island. The smiles on the faces of the staff made it even more incredible.
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: If you are planning to travel to a destination you have never been to, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Travel not to go anywhere, but to go.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Europe River Cruise.
- People in the office know me to be very: Energetic, optimistic, positive and eager to help. I love my job!!
Winner of the Customer Service Award out of 250 offices voted by the consumer.