Destination Wedding Specialist
I found Susan after hitting dead ends with other travel agents. She helped me pick Cuba, gave me great ideas and suggestions and whenever I needed something she was always easy to get a hold of. Cuba was more than I could have ever imagined. My wedding was fantastic... We definitely will be back. - Morgan B.
With 6 years of industry experience within the realm of Destination Weddings, Susan successfully supports her clients, ensuring that that the entire wedding planning process is smooth and hassle-free. Susan is a Palace pro-specialist, AMResorts Master Agent, a Sandals Specialist, and also a LGBTQ Certified Destination Wedding Agent. Her diligence and attentiveness to each and every client results in a wedding that meets their expectations, with their wedding visions and dreams fulfilled.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: China (Beijing, Shanghai), Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines
- Caribbean: Cuba (Cayo Coco, Cayo Santa Maria, Varadero), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Jamaica (Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios)
- Europe: France, Netherlands
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Guadalajara, Huatulco, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya), United States (Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Maui, Miami, New York, Oahu, San Francisco)
- South Pacific: Australia, Bora Bora, Cook Islands, Fiji, Moorea, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Tahiti
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Visiting the castles in France and touring the Louvre Museum is at the top. But what I always enjoy is relaxing by a pool in a beautiful resort, feeling the warmth of the sun, while looking at the turquoise ocean.
- My favourite destination: Paris - the city of romance. I love the museums, the flavours and smells, the rich culture, the architecture, the castles in the Loire Valley, the shopping, Parisians flare for style, and sipping champagne in a street front cafe while people watching.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Huatulco, Cancun, Los Cabos
- My favourite resort: Beach Palace
- Why is it my favourite: Beach front location, sky bar, easy access to resort strip and outside activities, luxurious rooms! Food at the swim-up bar is delightful!
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Make sure to plan ahead, explore and get a good feel of the destination before booking to see if it's a good fit for your personality and travel style.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Los Cabos
- People in the office know me to be very: Optimistic and Upbeat!