Destination Wedding Specialist
I found Susan after hitting dead ends with other travel agents. She helped me pick Cuba, gave me great ideas and suggestions and whenever I needed something she was always easy to get a hold of. Cuba was more than I could have ever imagined. My wedding was fantastic...We definitely will be back. - Morgan B.
Susan prides herself on being dedicated to your vision, and is detailed oriented and organized, ensuring that you have a stress-free experience in planning your wedding. Susan has a passion working with couples in their planning destination wedding. She is captivated and inspired by each unique love story and has the ability to replicate this kind of uniqueness into the perfect day.
Her love of travel and extensive training from a variety of resorts and travel companies allows her give couples the proper guidance in choosing the destination and resort that fulfills their wedding wish-list, all while catering to the needs of their guests.
My areas of expertise:
Where I've Been
- Asia: China (Beijing, Shanghai), Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines
- Caribbean: Cuba (Cayo Coco, Cayo Santa Maria, Varadero), Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), Jamaica (Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios)
- Europe: Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Venice
- North America: Mexico (Cancun, Riviera Maya, Guadalajara, Huatulco, Los Cabos, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya), United States (Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Maui, Miami, New York, Oahu, San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego)
- South Pacific: Australia, Bora Bora, Cook Islands, Fiji, Moorea, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Tahiti
In a Nutshell
- Most memorable travel experience: Visiting the castles in France and touring the Louvre Museum is at the top. But what I always enjoy is relaxing by a pool in a beautiful resort, feeling the warmth of the sun, while looking at the turquoise ocean.
- My favourite destination: Paris - the city of romance. I love the museums, the flavours and smells, the rich culture, the architecture, the castles in the Loire Valley, the shopping, Parisians flare for style, and sipping champagne in a street front cafe while people watching.
- My top 3 favourite resort destinations: Huatulco, Cancun, Los Cabos
- My favourite resort: Beach Palace
- Why is it my favourite: Beach front location, sky bar, easy access to resort strip and outside activities, luxurious rooms! Food at the swim-up bar is delightful!
- Travel Advice I can give to anyone: Make sure to plan ahead, explore and get a good feel of the destination before booking to see if it's a good fit for your personality and travel style.
- Where I'm planning to go next: Los Cabos
- People in the office know me to be very: Optimistic and Upbeat!