United States Travel Information

Please review the information below to ensure that your vacation plans are carried out as smoothly as possible.

Documentation Requirements

Canadian citizens must have a valid Canadian passport, which must be valid until the date of expected departure, to enter United States.

Citizens of other countries please contact the US Consulate/Embassy as additional documentation, such as a visa, maybe required to transit or visit.

  • Vancouver - (604) 685-4311 Ext. 247 www.usconsulatevancouver.ca
  • Toronto - (416) 595-1700 or 1-900-451-2778 www.usconsulatetoronto.ca
  • Montreal – (514) 398-9695 http://montreal.usconsulate.gov
  • Calgary - 1-900-451-2778 http://canada.usembassy.gov

IMPORTANT - Children 18 and under traveling alone or with only one parent MUST have a notarized letter of authorization signed by the parent who is not traveling or if both parents are not traveling with the child, this note must be signed by both parents. Children regardless of their age require their own valid Canadian passport.

Information on this page is subject to change without notice. For the most up to date information on entry requirements, travelers are recommended to contact the consulate or embassy of the country in which they intend to visit.

Why Choose Us


We Work for You

Our goal to make you happy! That means ensuring our travel consultants have the best product knowledge and excellent customer service. A positive customer experience is our #1 goal!


A Triple Bottom Line

Our business isn't just about profit. It's about our people and our planet as well. At Escapes we operate with a triple bottom line... people, planet and profit. Find out more.


100% Canadian eh!

We are 100% Canadian owned and operated and a equal opportunity employer. Much like Canada itself, our office is comprised of a multitude of great nationalities.