Pineapple Beach Club
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Just returned from a 10 night all inclusive break overall the resort was nice but the food was not up to standard very poor. The staff were very polite and friendly but I would not say the was a four star resort. There were no beer mats in place very little bar staff to take your orders in the evening but this did improve slightly on the second week the sailing and fishing on offer was good and the locals were very friendly
Just returned from here. Lovely setting, beautiful grounds. We had downstairs room overlooking sea and the most beautiful beach. Room lovely bathroom clean but tired, needing a makeover. Pool area was also lovely. Disappointed in evening buffet, Mexican night and Mediterranean nights very good but other nights we felt were a bit lack lustre. Speciality restaurants great especially Italian and no charge, marvellous. Breakfast buffet excellent. Outside beach cafe serves excellent food and staff lovely as well as evening bar staff with their big Caribbean smiles.Nice to meet new people and chat but impossible once evening entertainment kicks in, does it have to be that loud?Overall a lovely place but needing a few tweaks.
We loved the resort. Food was àbove average - particularly the rib shack up the hill and looking over the water. The water sports guys were pros and would let tou go out as often as you wished as long as nobody else was waiting and quick to help out if there was a problem. Quiet beach with nice sand. We would recommend.
We were there over Christmas holidays. When we drove away we were already figuring when we would be back. This is the perfect place to just be. No hurry, no lines just go with the flow every day. The staff make it possible. The food is very good as is variety. At New Years the staff went all out and they were excited about the evening . As a guest we felt so valued. The staff are obviously unpowered by management and this makes all the difference to their guests. The rooms are exceptionally clean and comfortable! Lots of clean towels etc. The bathrooms need a little live but they are clean. Beach perfect and ocean incredible
6 of us adults traveled sight unseen and we had a great time. The rooms were very clean and the activities were endless. We played like 12 yr.olds at the beach. The alcohol, food variety and service was great. We are counting the months to return.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (Domestic brands, Domestic beer, House Wine, 10am-11:30pm)
- Non- motorized water sports: Snorkeling, Hobie Cats, Sunfish Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Boogie boards
- Exercise classes (Aerobics, Cardiovascular workout, Floor workout, Step aerobics, Water aerobics)
- Dance lessons
- Daily activities
- Evening entertainment
- Christmas and New Year's Gala Dinners
- Manager's cocktail party
- 180 rooms in eleven 1, 2 & 3-storey buildings
- 1 buffet restaurant
- 2 a la carte restaurants (International, Caribbean)
- 4 bars including Piano bar, Pool bar, Bar and restaurant, Snack bar
- 2 outdoor pools
- 18-hole golf course 35 minutes away
- 4 tennis courts (not lit) on-site
- Designer boutique
- Souvenir gift shop)
- Fitness facilities
- Exercise classes
- Scuba diving nearby (fee)
- Dive shop on-site
- A range of water sports available
Standard Room includes:
- 1 queen bed
- Cable TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay safe
- Full bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Max. occ. 2 adults
Garden View Room:
- Same as hotel room with 1 queen or 2 double beds
- Balcony or patio
- Garden view
- Max. occ. 4 adults or 2 adults & 2 children with existing bedding
Ocean View Room:
- Located on the hilltop with view of the bay
- King size bed
- Full bathroom
- Max. occ. 3 adults or 2 adults & 1 child
- Located on the beach
- King or 2 double beds
- Max. occ. 4 adults or 2 adults & 2 children in existing bedding.
Waterside Room - Same as beachfront but waterside. Max. occ. 4 adults or 2 adults & 2 children in existing bedding.
For the Kids - Babysitting service (fee), Games room, Kids' section of main pool.
Romance Bonus - Honeymooners receive bottle of champagne and flowers in room. Request when you book. Requires proof of marriage.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Pineapple Beach ClubAntigua,Antigua And Barbuda
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Long Bay St. Phillip's, Willikies Antigua
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.