Hyatt Regency Aruba
- What's Included
Beautiful resort! Friendly staff. Clean rooms! Only issue is with free breakfasts. There should be a voucher process because the computer doesn't keep track and the cost comes off at the end instead of not being charged at all for the breakfasts. No one wants to have to keep track of their billing while on vacation.
Hyatt is the best resort on the entire beach. Rooms are large, well attired and extremely clean. Bathrooms great too. Go for the Regency level if you can. Beach and pool areas are great and the casino is a plus.
This hotel is beautiful! The pool had a water slide that the kids loved to play at. The restaurant had delicious breakfast items. The smoothie shake bar was great! The only complaint is that we had to wait on lines to reserve chairs by the pool and the beach. There were online options to reserve, but we didn't use them. Walking distance from many other restaurants and shops. Would definitely recommend this hotel for families visiting Aruba!
The service and reception into the Hyatt is top notch. Noticed that all the concierge has a list of high ranking hyatt members in their hand at all time. Nice touch. Comfort - 4The rooms are typical Hyatt rooms nothing special nothing bad. Not the biggest fan of walking pasted the smoky casino every time to the elevators. Cleanliness - 4Being a beach resort they do their best keeping the sand away from the lobby area and inside the hotel. Not spotless but cleanLocation - 4You are a little away from downtown Oranjestad but the surrounding area is just fine. You are between 2 good beaches; Eagle beach and Arashi beach. They are both a 10-15 min bike rideWill return here on my next visit. There are many choices but so far Hyatt tops in this area
If you are reaserching Hotels - look no further. The Hyatt is hands down the best!! The location, the beach, the amenities, the overall cleanliness, the courteous staff.......the list goes on and on. The Hyatt is located in walking distance to everything. The Ritz is at the far end of the island and you lose the Island vibe. The Marriott is nice but the Hyatt is far better - others may feel differently. It is beautiful, fun, clean and best location!! You won't go wrong. Have a blast!!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 360 rooms
- 4 A la carte restaurants (Pan-Asian, Italian, Spanish, and international fine dining)
- 1 BBQ/Grill Snack bar
- "Pampered in Paradise" Private dinner in a Private tent on the beach. (Reservations required)
- "Sunset Service" located on the beach serving a selection of hot gourmet hors d'oeuvres and fine wine
- 4 bars, including: Lobby bar, Beach bar, Casino bar, and Piet's Pier Bar
- 8000 Sq.ft., 3-level pool complex with cascading waterfall, 2 storey waterslide, 2 whirlpools, tropical gardens and a 5000 Sq.ft. freshwater lagoon stocked with tropical fish and wildlife.
- Fitness Centre
- 2 Tennis courts on-site (hard court)
- Basketball court
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Internet access (fee)
- Casino on site (Copa Cabana)
- Red Sail Sports, Aruba's premier water sports company (offering complete scuba diving programs for certified divers, instruction for beginners, sail cruises, and a full range of watersports toys for the family)
Guest room, Gardenview, Poolview, or Partial Oceanview:
- 2 double beds
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Cable and satellite television
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker (coffee included)
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- High speed internet access
- Portico bath amenities
- Daily newspaper.
- Available with or without balcony
- Room size: 380 Sq.ft. with no balcony
- Max occupancy 4
Kids Stay Free - Children 18 and under stay free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and using existing bedding. Max 2 kids.
For the Kids - Mini-Club for children ages 3 to 12 available for a fee. Mini-club includes: Camp Hyatt Watapana offering a variety of activities including: crafts, beach activities, and much more. Babysitting available for a fee.
Honeymoon Bonus - Bottle of champagne in room, souvenir gift, value card, and a free night on return anniversary visit. Marriage certificate dated within the last 3 months is required upon check-in.
Weddings - Wedding package is available. Please inquire for details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Hyatt Regency ArubaAruba,Aruba
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
85 Je Irausquin Blvd, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.