Hyatt Regency Aruba
- What's Included
We stayed 6 nights at the hotel, couple and 2 small children. The room was small but very nice, the staff very friendly and helpful. The food was fine. The location allows you to walk to other restaurants and shops, which is nice.The beach is beautiful but super crowded, in part because the hotel has their permanent umbrellas occupying the space. It is a bit overdeveloped for our taste.The hotel pools are even more crowded, they are small for a hotel this size.The kids club is old and located at the basement of the building. It was closed all days while we were there, quite a disappointment.
Great hotel and location, not fund of the reserved sitting but once you get used to reserving online the day before it becomes better. Staff and service was very good and very friendly atmosphere. The other thing that is annoying is this liquor tax that is charged even when you didn't drink liquor.
As usual, the Hyatt delivered another fantastic vacation for my family and I. We stayed on the Club Floor to take advantage of the breakfast, snacks and evening snacks (and drinks). All of the staff on the floor were great, especially Jacqueline, who my daughter loved hanging out with. The room itself was great and Housekeeping kept it very clean each day. The nightly turndown service and chocolate snacks on the pillow were enjoyable.The pool area was just as good as it's been. We prefer the pool and had no problem reserving an umbrella and chairs each day, both through the App and when we had to get in line one of the days. For those who complain about the palapa availibility, if it means that much to you then pony up the $50/ day and reserve one. Hyatt does their best to regulate the reserving system and they make it very clear on their website of the procedure.The food and drink at the pool were also great. Yes, it's on the $$$ side, but you're staying at a resort where the rooms are on the expensive side. It's also easy to walk out to the beachfront and buy some cheaper food and drinks. The slide at the pool is always an added bonus and our 3 year old was in heaven.All of the Hyatt staff we encountered went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and assist us. We are already looking forward to our trip next year.
Very clean and well kept facility. The food was ok but more like food on a cruise, but there are plenty of places within walking distance. The staff nice but would never really smile or get to know you.
Good location although property seems to be moving to a less family friendly environment , beach was packed tight with extra chairs and you felt as if you were in top of each other, getting the feeling after this stay that the Hyatt is not sure what it wants to be, family friendly and good location, or quantity of people and roudy bars
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 360 rooms
- 4 A la carte restaurants (Pan-Asian, Italian, Spanish, and international fine dining)
- 1 BBQ/Grill Snack bar
- "Pampered in Paradise" Private dinner in a Private tent on the beach. (Reservations required)
- "Sunset Service" located on the beach serving a selection of hot gourmet hors d'oeuvres and fine wine
- 4 bars, including: Lobby bar, Beach bar, Casino bar, and Piet's Pier Bar
- 8000 Sq.ft., 3-level pool complex with cascading waterfall, 2 storey waterslide, 2 whirlpools, tropical gardens and a 5000 Sq.ft. freshwater lagoon stocked with tropical fish and wildlife.
- Fitness Centre
- 2 Tennis courts on-site (hard court)
- Basketball court
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Internet access (fee)
- Casino on site (Copa Cabana)
- Red Sail Sports, Aruba's premier water sports company (offering complete scuba diving programs for certified divers, instruction for beginners, sail cruises, and a full range of watersports toys for the family)
Guest room, Gardenview, Poolview, or Partial Oceanview:
- 2 double beds
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Cable and satellite television
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker (coffee included)
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- High speed internet access
- Portico bath amenities
- Daily newspaper.
- Available with or without balcony
- Room size: 380 Sq.ft. with no balcony
- Max occupancy 4
Kids Stay Free - Children 18 and under stay free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and using existing bedding. Max 2 kids.
For the Kids - Mini-Club for children ages 3 to 12 available for a fee. Mini-club includes: Camp Hyatt Watapana offering a variety of activities including: crafts, beach activities, and much more. Babysitting available for a fee.
Honeymoon Bonus - Bottle of champagne in room, souvenir gift, value card, and a free night on return anniversary visit. Marriage certificate dated within the last 3 months is required upon check-in.
Weddings - Wedding package is available. Please inquire for details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Hyatt Regency ArubaAruba,Aruba
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
85 Je Irausquin Blvd, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.