Hyatt Regency Aruba
- What's Included
This hotel was spacious modern and clean. The staff was pleasant and attentive. The convenience of booking cabanas by the pool and on the beach was a plus. We did not eating any of the restaurants but the food and drink service offered at the pool was excellent .
My stay was very nice. I can't wait to go back. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the breakfast that came with the room. The location to me is the best. The service was great. Very friendly service and plenty of smiles.
We had an amazing time at the Hyatt. Will so recommend to anyone. Drinks are pricey but very good. Ruinas del Mar was great as well as their service. Palapas were always available at the beach and water was just great. Was able to see the sunset from the beach on our arrival. What a Sunset !!! OMG breathtaking !!!!!
Just wrapped up my first visit to Aruba. We stayed at the Hyatt resort and I would highly recommend this property as your destination. Everything was 1st class and the staff was always ready willing and available to help us with anything.
We've stayed at the Hyatt Aruba 4 times now and wouldn't stay anywhere else! The staff and service are more than accommodating and fantastic! There are different types of foods and restaurants to choose from or if asked the staff will recommend places to eat on any budget.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 360 rooms
- 4 A la carte restaurants (Pan-Asian, Italian, Spanish, and international fine dining)
- 1 BBQ/Grill Snack bar
- "Pampered in Paradise" Private dinner in a Private tent on the beach. (Reservations required)
- "Sunset Service" located on the beach serving a selection of hot gourmet hors d'oeuvres and fine wine
- 4 bars, including: Lobby bar, Beach bar, Casino bar, and Piet's Pier Bar
- 8000 Sq.ft., 3-level pool complex with cascading waterfall, 2 storey waterslide, 2 whirlpools, tropical gardens and a 5000 Sq.ft. freshwater lagoon stocked with tropical fish and wildlife.
- Fitness Centre
- 2 Tennis courts on-site (hard court)
- Basketball court
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Internet access (fee)
- Casino on site (Copa Cabana)
- Red Sail Sports, Aruba's premier water sports company (offering complete scuba diving programs for certified divers, instruction for beginners, sail cruises, and a full range of watersports toys for the family)
Guest room, Gardenview, Poolview, or Partial Oceanview:
- 2 double beds
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Cable and satellite television
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker (coffee included)
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- High speed internet access
- Portico bath amenities
- Daily newspaper.
- Available with or without balcony
- Room size: 380 Sq.ft. with no balcony
- Max occupancy 4
Kids Stay Free - Children 18 and under stay free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and using existing bedding. Max 2 kids.
For the Kids - Mini-Club for children ages 3 to 12 available for a fee. Mini-club includes: Camp Hyatt Watapana offering a variety of activities including: crafts, beach activities, and much more. Babysitting available for a fee.
Honeymoon Bonus - Bottle of champagne in room, souvenir gift, value card, and a free night on return anniversary visit. Marriage certificate dated within the last 3 months is required upon check-in.
Weddings - Wedding package is available. Please inquire for details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Hyatt Regency ArubaAruba,Aruba
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
85 Je Irausquin Blvd, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.