- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
We tied up with friends here and it was a really nice resort right in the centre of Oranjestad. Great Pool area and fabulous beach facilities so near the town centre and all the shopping at high end malls.. .
I normally travel to Aruba for business purposes once to two times a year and staying by this hotel hotel has been always a pleasure until last week. To begin, i got a room in the back of the building where I could hear all the noise of the employees while they have their break and the offloading of all the trucks carrying th stuff to the hotel. My colleague got a room close to the pool area where the DJ plays on Sunday from noon till late in the night House music. So you could imagine a lot of headache and no sleep at all. The day of checking out the front desk clerk wants to charge for a beverage that I paid cash in the Restaurant. I would really not advise anybody to stay in this hotel if they want to have a peaceful and quiet stay.
Hello me and my husband recently visited the renaissance and we both agreed the biggest thing that stood out to us was the service at the blue bar! There was one certain waitress who went above and beyond for the ten days we were there! We didn't just notice that she served us incredibly great but also numerous amounts of other people at the same time she was literally running at times to satisfy everyone! This waitresses name was Elizabeth give her a raise seriously she worked so much harder than everyone else that was working there she was AMAZING!! Thank you!!!
We visited this hotel for our first couple nights in Aruba and really enjoyed the private island and the location of the hotel. Staff was very friendly and the hotel itself was pretty nice, but the rooms could definitely use some updating as they are showing quite a bit of wear and tear. Also, the air conditioner is very loud and makes sleeping difficult because of the constant noise. I just expected a little more given the fact we paid extra for an "upgraded" room.
The website says the room is for adult only but does not define "adults". Upon arrival they "gently" offer to check my family in accross the street for a "modest" fee of US$ 90 per day per person. You are in an island, nowhere to go, what are your options? Apart from that the hotel is very shabby and service is poor.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
All Inclusive Option:
- Unlimited premium brand beverages
- Daily American Breakfast or buffet breakfast
- Daily a la carte or buffet lunch and dinner
- One time dinner show package at L.G. Smith's Steak & Chop House followed by the "Lets Go Latin Show" at the Crystal Theatre
- Free entrance to Aruba Panorama
- Use of The Patamingo Kids Club
- Use of non-motorized watersports on Renaissance Island
Breakfast Plan also available:
- $150CDN per person, per week. $80CDN per child, per week. Children 5 & under are free. Full American Breakfast daily. Must be reserved at time of booking.
- 558 rooms
- 15 restaurants, including: 2 BBQ/Grills
- 6 bars, including: Swim-up bar
- 3 pools, 1 adults only
- Fitness Centre
- Water sports centre
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Meeting facilities
- Internet access
- Business centre
- Casino on site
- Renaissance Island- a 40 acre private island exclusively for the use of hotel guests. Complimentary water taxis are provided. Facilities on the island include a spa, watersports, fitness room, tennis and a bar and grill. Flamingo Beach is adults only.
Resort room ( adults 18+ only), island or hotel atrium view with French balcony:
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Cable and satellite television
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker (coffee included)
- In-room safe
- Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Located in the Renaissance Marina Hotel
- Max occupancy 2 adults
Island Suite, marina or park view with balcony or terrace, same as above with:
- 1 king-size bed and 1 queen-size sofabed
- Wet bar
- Separate living area
- Max occupancy 4
Other room classes also available.
Kids stay free - Kids 0-17 yrs stay free under the Breakfast Plan when sharing with 2 full paying adults and using existing bedding year round. Under the AI add-on, children 0-12 yrs stay and eat free year round.
For the Kids - Mini-Club Available for a fee. Babysitting Available for a fee.
Bonus Features - Use of island express to and from Renaissance Island daily. Adult and children's activities and entertainment.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
L G Smith Boulevard 82, Oranjestad Aruba
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.