- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
What a great resort! the staff was friendly. the resort is beautiful...they even have their own private island where you go to the beach! The beach was small but cute! there are two sides one for topless bathers and one for family. The beach had beautiful pelicans and iguanas roaming about...it was amazing! I loved it! Can't wait to get back.
My husband and I decided to celebrate my birthday with a week in Aruba. We decided on the Renaissance Marina Resort because it was adults only, in a good convenient location and it offered a private island. It was the PERFECT SPOT for a great week of fun. We loved our room, the beautiful view, the relaxing pool and the glorious days we spent at Renaissance Island feeding the flamingos and lounging on water rafts! We were absolutely delighted with the Blue Bar, definitely the center of Resort activity and the fantastic staff! Hats off to Iraida, Merly, Joanne, Glen and Jose for making every Happy Hour extra fun and every day super special. Thanks for your friendship!! We hope to return to Aruba again and will most certainly choose the Renaissance!! A hoppin' place with a great vibe... One Happy Island!
We stayed here for seven days. Great place to stay. The boat to the private island runs every 15 minutes. Great bar and great service. Great buffet for breakfast. We liked that there are teo seperate hotels, one for families with children and one for adults only which is where we stayed. Very happy with our stay here.
The hotel is located close to the airport in the "downtown area" so it's convenient for shopping and outings,Customer service is mediocre at best. I actually took the time to speak to the manager to explain how the waiter ignored me during happy hour but had served people sitting beside me. Manager agreed that waiter should not have acted this way. Two days later and nothing. I expected some kind of apology or even being compensated in some way but no.While I appreciate the water (decorated and flavoured with various fruits) I don't; however, appreciate always finding the water dispenser empty, or there not being any cups available.Hotel is clean, very decent, and also provide a free shuttle that runs back Andrea forth between the the hotels. WiFi is appreciated and available in the hotels and even in the marketplace area.
Excellent meal, exceptional service with Andre... Will be coming backGreat recommendations from AndreAttentive serviceFood was DeliciousCan't miss the lamb entreeChocolate torte to die for ....,.....,........,.........
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
All Inclusive Option:
- Unlimited premium brand beverages
- Daily American Breakfast or buffet breakfast
- Daily a la carte or buffet lunch and dinner
- One time dinner show package at L.G. Smith's Steak & Chop House followed by the "Lets Go Latin Show" at the Crystal Theatre
- Free entrance to Aruba Panorama
- Use of The Patamingo Kids Club
- Use of non-motorized watersports on Renaissance Island
Breakfast Plan also available:
- $150CDN per person, per week. $80CDN per child, per week. Children 5 & under are free. Full American Breakfast daily. Must be reserved at time of booking.
- 558 rooms
- 15 restaurants, including: 2 BBQ/Grills
- 6 bars, including: Swim-up bar
- 3 pools, 1 adults only
- Fitness Centre
- Water sports centre
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Meeting facilities
- Internet access
- Business centre
- Casino on site
- Renaissance Island- a 40 acre private island exclusively for the use of hotel guests. Complimentary water taxis are provided. Facilities on the island include a spa, watersports, fitness room, tennis and a bar and grill. Flamingo Beach is adults only.
Resort room ( adults 18+ only), island or hotel atrium view with French balcony:
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Cable and satellite television
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker (coffee included)
- In-room safe
- Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Located in the Renaissance Marina Hotel
- Max occupancy 2 adults
Island Suite, marina or park view with balcony or terrace, same as above with:
- 1 king-size bed and 1 queen-size sofabed
- Wet bar
- Separate living area
- Max occupancy 4
Other room classes also available.
Kids stay free - Kids 0-17 yrs stay free under the Breakfast Plan when sharing with 2 full paying adults and using existing bedding year round. Under the AI add-on, children 0-12 yrs stay and eat free year round.
For the Kids - Mini-Club Available for a fee. Babysitting Available for a fee.
Bonus Features - Use of island express to and from Renaissance Island daily. Adult and children's activities and entertainment.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
L G Smith Boulevard 82, Oranjestad Aruba
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.