Memories Grand Bahama
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
My girlfriend and I went to memories all-inclusive and we were part of the diamond club.we were treated very kindly at the buffet restaurant every morning and some evenings,the steak joust was fantastic. The kids area was kept away from the adults, they even had babysitters. The room was cute and we'll equipped. The service people were very helpful.
Took an all girls trip here. Hotel was average. Food was decent. Beaches were awesome! More of a laid back atmosphere. Was looking forward to going back, but now i see the owner does not want to repair place after Hurricane. :( Sure hope someone buys it!!!
Yes folks, it's true memories is closed. We were there last year and for the price loved it, the beach is great, food was ok. Hurricane Matthew caused significant damage and the owner (from Hong Kong) was not going to repair it. Both Travel Express & Memories have confirmed it is closed and Memories is offering a full refund to those that have an existing reservation, there are 1000 current reservations. I also confirmed with a local I met last year and Memories has vacated the premises and the resort is closed.Too bad as it is a great piece of property close to the airport with a great location. Hopefully, someone buys it and restores it as it does need some work and obviously repair.
Is this resort closed in Freeport? Please let me know. I have visited this resort on 3 occasions and really enjoyed it. I understand now its closed?? Just need some confirmation, we enjoyed the casino, and the market across the street. Staff were freindly and very accommodating.
Let me first start by saying that the resort is absolutely beautiful. The food was good for it being all inclusive. My problem is this, I made the mistake of hurrying out of my room and leaving my purse out. When i returned, my $250 was gone. I went through a series of calling the mananger, security, police, etc. for them to accuse me of fabricating the whole thing or "misplacing" it. There was no resolution. Nobody called me back (I was checking out the following day) and I tried to file as many reports as I could however the police (which is located near the property) is also manned by employees of the hotel/family/friends. People come into your room at LEAST twice a day, probably to clean so it was hard to say who did what (according to them). Other guests complained of hotel staff coming into your room unnanounced, at night. I never felt completely safe in the room because there was soooo much traffic outside of your room. The walls are paper thin. I would love to go back there but unfortunately, my money has not been returned and nothing was done about it. Just make sure you lock EVERYTHING UP!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select International brands, house wine with meals)
- Kids activities
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Evening entertainment
- Exclusive access to our Diamond Club Lounge with premium drinks, snacks and a full service business center
- Personalized check in /check out
- Diamond VIP lounge Private Access
- Distinctive Wrist Bracelet
- Exclusive Beach Area with Bar Service
- Selected Premium Drinks Menu (available in lounge/some restrictions apply)
- Daily, continental breakfast service in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Complimentary early check-in & late check-out (subject to availability)
- Concierge Service 24 hrs
- Luxury amenities in room
- Evening hot and cold hors d'oeuvres and afternoon snacks including decadent desserts
- Mini Bar restocked daily
- Robes and slippers in room
- 10% discount on Spa treatments & hair dresser
*The above mentioned Diamond Club inclusions are for Diamond Club room categories only.
- 504 Rooms
- 2 Pools
- 5 Restaurants
- 6 Bars
- Spa (fee) (nearby)
- Medical Services (fee)
- Conference facilities (fee)
- Golf (nearby)
- Concierge Desk
- Casino, Adults only (18+)
- Open-air theater
- Laundry service (fee)
- Tour Desk
- Motorized water sports (fee)
- Island View
- 1 King or 2 Double Beds
- Private Bathroom
- Bluetooth audio station
- USB recharge station
- Free Internet
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Mini bar (restocked daily)
- Chair with ottoman
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Maximum 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children
Resort Location Map
Memories Grand BahamaFreeport,Bahamas
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
1 Sea Horse Lane, Freeport F42500 Grand Bahama Island
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.