Atlantis Paradise Island
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Location: Located on Paradise Island, 10 minutes from downtown Nassau & 30 minutes from the airport.
A short distance from the port is this small but well maintained beach area that is free and convenient. We visited during the slow season so it wasn't overcrowded. Public bathrooms and showers. Several local food shacks and Fat Tuesday is adjacent. It's worth the effort especially if your on tight schedule.
Had nice sand and water. For a free beach it was pretty nice. Not a bad walk from the cruise ships. There were lots of people from the cruise ships hanging out there. It's about a 15 minute walk from the cruise ship docks.
First time to the Bahamas with a group of 7 including a 2 year old at the time. We were there during Bahamas Independence Day which was fun! The rooms are close to beach literally right across the street but the actual room needs a major update. The staff were very hospitable and our group enjoyed the cookout with authentic carribean food. Close to everything. You can easily access boat rides to the luxury part of Nassau. Had a good visit but when we come back it wil not be here.
We took a cruise to Nassau Bahamas. As we wanted some culture away from the tourist attractions we headed to Junkanoo Beach. No resort was there, only a small beach in need of repair. Had a small bar with custom drinks. Lots of construction that seems to be halted. Very nice and warm people. I can't say anything but wonderful things about them. Check my picks of the beach and surrounding areas.
This is NOT a gay friendly hotel. Upon our arrival, we knew that we were not truly welcomed to the hotel. During check in, they noticed that we only requested one bed but had two adult males checking in. They said that they could not offer that request and booked us two single beds. The room was average, nothing special or (Resort) like at all. One night it rained pretty hard, and our bathroom began flooding from the ceiling. I notified the front desk and was advised to place the trash can underneath the water. I would never stay here again.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Use of Lazy River Rides, waterscape, Mayan Temple waterslides & pool activities
- Daily activities program
- Daily casino gaming lessons at 3pm daily
- Complimentary scuba lesson
- Access to Atlantis library
- Access to "The Dig"
- Nightly entertainment
- 2,400 rooms
- 44 acre waterscape with pools, lagoons, grottos, waterfalls & Lazy River Ride for tubing
- 7-acre snorkeling lagoon, "Predator Lagoon" with live sharks, barracudas & stingrays with 100-foot viewing tunnel and 11 exhibit lagoons
- Towering Mayan temple with 5 waterslides including 2 fearless acrylic tunnels passing through a shark-infested lagoon with close to 50,000 sea animals
- 17 restaurants ranging from casual to gourmet serving a huge variety of assorted cuisine
- 18 bars and lounges
- 11 pools, 7 waterslides
- Tennis courts (lit, fee)
- 18 hole championship golf course nearby
- Windsurfing & sailing lessons
- Fitness facilities
- World class spa
- 100,000 sq. ft. entertainment complex & casino
- "The Dig", a labyrinth of corridors depicting Atlantaen life 11,000 years ago
- Conference facilities (fee)
- Internet (fee)
- Shuttle service between all towers
Beach Tower and Coral Tower rooms:
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe (fee)
- Internet (fee)
- Full bathroom
- Max occupancy 4
Royal Tower Rooms:
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Living area w/daybed
- 25" Satellite TV
- Terrace, Harbourview or Waterview rooms
Kids Stay Free - Pay a special rate including airfare & transfers when sharing a room with 2 adults. Maximum 2 children.
For the Kids - Kids Club available for a fee. "ATLANTIS KID'S CLUB" featuring "Discovery Kids' Camp" for children 3-12 years, and "CLUB RUSH" for children 13-17 years.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Meal Deal - Meal plans available. Must be booked prior to arrival & directly with hotel.
Resort Location Map
Atlantis Paradise IslandNassau,Bahamas
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
West Bay & Nassau st, Nassau 8191 New Providence Island
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.