- 24 Rooms
- Tour desk
Standard Garden & Standard Courtyard Rooms:
- King Bed (Twin beds avail on request)
- air conditioning
- telephone (intl direct dial)
- alarm clock
- in-room safe
- iron & ironing board
- coffee maker
- beach/pool towels
- Located in the original historic building of the hotel with the old exposed brick set in a rich soft stone mortar
- Standard rooms are smaller than the other room categories
- Maximum occupancy 2 adults or 1 adult 1 child
All Inclusive Features
- Afternoon tea
- All drinks except wine by the bottle, champagne and bottled water
- Entertainment 3 nights weekly
- Government tax
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Optional BHTA levy of BBD$2 (equivalent to US$1) is applied to guests' folio and can be paid or declined by guests on their departure. The BHTA levy is collected for a marketing & development fund instituted by the Barbados hotel & tourism association.
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations and dress code may be in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.