- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
If you are looking for meals and viditing old city, this place is good. If you need help no body can help you in English. Only Jamie is available in entire Hotel. I would say only 2.5 star for this hotel. For meals and the view.
The Manager there, Jamie Martinez will go above and beyond for anyone. We needed to do some work and he graciously offered us his desk. He is a true gentlemen and great for the hotel. Alfredo in the restaurant will take good care of you and very friendly and helpful. Also, Charles, a good man. He was kind and courteous to us. The food was good. If you go, try and get a room above floor 12. Nice and quiet. The rooms are renovated and the bathrooms are clean and new. Beach right across the road, a shower right before the entrance of the hotel also. Enjoy and take it in.
Bad things: old, very crowded, bad maintained, several cockroaches, small pool always in shade,Good things: well located 20 min nice walk from historic town , all food includedI do not recommend it to anybody looking for a relaxing and enjoyable holidays
I liked my stay at this hotel especially with the all-inclusive. I walked into Old Cartagena daily to adventure and sight see, and the walk was very pleasant (along the ocean). Cartagena has a lot to offer. The private hotel beach is across the street and there are a lot of vendors standing around the hotel (negative, but not the hotel's fault). Overall, this was a very pleasant stay.
Clean and tidy rooms. Most of the employees are kind and friendly. The food is delicious and the variety is very good for different tastes. There are different restaurants inside the hotel with specialities as Italian, beef or fish dishes. However, you need to make a reservation for this restaurants. In general is a very good hotel. However, the internet connection doesn’t work properly. It is not Wi Fi in the room. Also, the check in is until 3pm, so you have to wait so long if arrived early.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
- Unlimited a la carte dinners (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic drinks (house wine included)
- Dinner at San Pedro Restaurant in the old walled city once per week (reservations required, transfers included)
- Admission to the disco (drinks included)
- Daily activities program
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool (once/stay)
- Nightly entertainment
- 280 rooms
- 5 restaurants
- 3 bars
- Access to the Isla Del Sol Beach Club (transfer to and from the pier, boat transfer, lunch and open bar. Reservations required) ($)
- Complimentary facilities in Old Cartagena with changing room, bathroom, storage, bar, snacks and guest services (10 am to 5 pm, every day except Sunday)
- Day pass to the Royal Decameron Baru (subject to availabilty) ($)
- Gift shop
- Wifi (lobby)
- 1 king-size or 1 queen or 2 twin beds
- Bathroom with shower
- In-room safe ($)
- Balcony (in some rooms)
- Maximum occupancy 4 adults (or 2 adults and 2 children under 12)
Resort Location Map
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Cra. 1 No. 10-10, Cartagena 130010 Colombia
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.