Punta Leona Hotel and Club
Talk to an expert who's been here!
Call 1 888 685 6888
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The scarlet macaws, white face monkeys at breakfast and beaches make the resort a wonderland to stay. The birds are fabulous when in the evening about 4:00 pm beginning to arrive and roost. The macaws are as vibrant as fireworks. The hotel has pools, rooms clean and have a mini fridge. Good mostly buffet. Would recommend.
Nice time in family. It was great to hace a pool so close and in such a private environment. The beach was a little far, but beautifull calm and with atractions! Restaurant was so close you don't have to worry for food. We had a great time.
Love every single detail this hotel takes care of, the breakfast is awesome, love to see all monkeys around to try to catch any food left...the beach is exclusive for the hotel, which makes it even better, always clean
We had a great time at this resort. When there make sure to take the morning bird watching walk with its superb guide. You will see the beautiful Macaws for sure - we saw about 10 pair in one tree the second morning we were there. the monkeys entertained us at 2 breakfasts. Expect a few power outages - candles are in the rooms,a nd the restaurants have generators so it really wasn't disruptive. we had one of the selvamar rooms - very nice and quite clean the pools were very nice and the beach was glorious. Visit the Carara National Park while you are there - It is very nice but a little tricky to find. Biggest surprise - It was almost bug free.
It all began when we were unable to get a reservation as the hotel was booked. Never fear because Adriana Mata was here!, As the reservation specialist she relentlessly checked for cancellations we were ready to give up and book another hotel. She made it happen! We were able to join our friends from the US and have a great time. The buffets were great and the two free drinks per person included when you buy the three meal package. What a time!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily (Buffet)
- Snacks served at Playa Mantas and Playa snack bars (closed Mondays)
- Domestic alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (bars are open from 10am - 11PM Sunday - Thursday & open until 12:00AM Friday & Saturday)
- 1 a la carte dinner per week
- Daily activities
- Evening entertainment (twice per week)
- WI-FI in designated areas
- Shuttle service to the private beaches of Playa Blanca and Playa Mantas (7 am - 10 pm)
- 108 rooms
- 2 buffet restaurants
- 1 a la carte restaurant
- 2 snack bars
- Disco (fee)
- 3 pools
- Children's pool
- Tennis court
- Mini-golf (fee)
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Deep-sea fishing (fee)
- Laundry services (fee)
- Common area Wi-Fi
- 2 double beds
- 1 bathroom with shower only
- Air conditioning
- Cable television
- In-room safe available for a fee
- Surrounded by lush tropical rain forest.
- Located 5-10 minutes walk or 2 minute internal shuttle bus ride from our gold sand beach and the center of the resort complex.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 bathroom with shower only
- Comfortable and spacious new refurnished rooms
- Maximum occupancy of 2
Resort Location Map
Punta Leona Hotel and ClubJaco Beach,Costa Rica
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playa Blanca Punta Leona, Jaco 1000 Costa Rica
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.