Punta Leona Hotel and Club
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Our stay at the Punta Leona was awesome. The staff was very friendly, helpful and always courteous. The location was beautiful with wildlife in abundance. Scarlet Mccaws, White faced monkeys, butterfly garden and great beaches.The food was very good, and so much to choose. The rooms very nice and the AC cold.
Spent three nights here and wish we had driven straight past. Hotel room was dated and in need of repair and painting. Smaller pool near room had missing tiles around the edges. Big pool was nice. Staff on reception were rude and not focused on the customers. Onsite shops and restaurants were a rip off. Nice beach but invaded by locals, so not exclusive or private, which is how they market themselves. A big dissapointment
The hotel was very nice. Had very good food, and plenty of options. Rooms were clean and had air conditioning. Easy access to beaches(bus rides to beach or walk). Several pools were located near hotel. Nice experience.
We stayed here as part of a tour for three nights and we were met by a host named Eric. We were driven around as he pointed out some of the resort amenities. We asked for maps and were told we would get them later. He was very difficult to understand. We were in the Selvamar/Jamaica section where the rooms were little cabins. This resort is great for those who enjoy walking and hiking since the courtesy shuttle runs only till five pm and it was never on its schedule. After hour you could call but most of the time you had to walk since they never showed up. The first night we went to the restaurant and were told we had to have a reservation (restaurant was completely empty) which Eric never mentioned. We were served only after we put up a fuss. When we left there were still tables empty.
My family had a blast... Great breakfast buffet. Nice swimming pools and beaches specially Playa Blanca if you go we little kids they offer many activities Like kayak and snorkel tour. Rate: normal. And you can see different animals like cappuccino monkeys, raccoons, Iguana reptil. I recommend it.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily (Buffet)
- Snacks served at Playa Mantas and Playa snack bars (closed Mondays)
- Domestic alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (bars are open from 10am - 11PM Sunday - Thursday & open until 12:00AM Friday & Saturday)
- 1 a la carte dinner per week
- Daily activities
- Evening entertainment (twice per week)
- WI-FI in designated areas
- Shuttle service to the private beaches of Playa Blanca and Playa Mantas (7 am - 10 pm)
- 108 rooms
- 2 buffet restaurants
- 1 a la carte restaurant
- 2 snack bars
- Disco (fee)
- 3 pools
- Children's pool
- Tennis court
- Mini-golf (fee)
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Deep-sea fishing (fee)
- Laundry services (fee)
- Common area Wi-Fi
- 2 double beds
- 1 bathroom with shower only
- Air conditioning
- Cable television
- In-room safe available for a fee
- Surrounded by lush tropical rain forest.
- Located 5-10 minutes walk or 2 minute internal shuttle bus ride from our gold sand beach and the center of the resort complex.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 bathroom with shower only
- Comfortable and spacious new refurnished rooms
- Maximum occupancy of 2
Resort Location Map
Punta Leona Hotel and ClubJaco Beach,Costa Rica
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playa Blanca Punta Leona, Jaco 1000 Costa Rica
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.