Punta Leona Hotel and Club
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
It is really resort counts many buildings in the huge green territory. Each room has oun balcony and each room receive some feeling of privacy. One beach is very close and the second- need a shuttle or oun car, The room was space enough and clean
So the bad first, the room was not that great - very dated. We had an air conditioner that did not work, and no hot water. We called the office and they of course were willing to move us to a different room. The repairman however got the AC going and it was fine. Can't say enough positive about the staff, they were all around great. We both got massages and Denia did a great job - just felt like jello afterwards, only regret is we had to settle for the hour massages as they were otherwise booked.
Great property, beaches, pools and restaurants but the dated rooms need some attention. The staff were very friendly and helpfull, most went out of there way to make our stay enjoyable. Back to what I think would help improve the facility. The bathrooms need a makeover, new vanities with new sinks. In the bedroom, just replacing the bed spreads with something more attractive would really help.A great place for kids and adults too. One of the best things I noticed was that the visitors here were mostly from the San Jose area. All were having a great time and it was great to see. Hope to see some changes in the future.
This place has it all one of the most beautiful beach in the area great for swimming and snorkeling... it has several restaurants and swimming pools mini golf to tennis courts and much more it has just about everything you can imagine we had a fantastic time can't wait to come back.
Punta Leona has an outstanding beach called Playa Blanca. Its really clean and you can even see some monkey here and there maybe some other animals. The best part of it all is that its the closest one to the capital of Costa Rica San Jose. Where most of the people live in.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily (Buffet)
- Snacks served at Playa Mantas and Playa snack bars (closed Mondays)
- Domestic alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (bars are open from 10am - 11PM Sunday - Thursday & open until 12:00AM Friday & Saturday)
- 1 a la carte dinner per week
- Daily activities
- Evening entertainment (twice per week)
- WI-FI in designated areas
- Shuttle service to the private beaches of Playa Blanca and Playa Mantas (7 am - 10 pm)
- 108 rooms
- 2 buffet restaurants
- 1 a la carte restaurant
- 2 snack bars
- Disco (fee)
- 3 pools
- Children's pool
- Tennis court
- Mini-golf (fee)
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Deep-sea fishing (fee)
- Laundry services (fee)
- Common area Wi-Fi
- 2 double beds
- 1 bathroom with shower only
- Air conditioning
- Cable television
- In-room safe available for a fee
- Surrounded by lush tropical rain forest.
- Located 5-10 minutes walk or 2 minute internal shuttle bus ride from our gold sand beach and the center of the resort complex.
- Maximum occupancy of 3
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed
- 1 bathroom with shower only
- Comfortable and spacious new refurnished rooms
- Maximum occupancy of 2
Resort Location Map
Punta Leona Hotel and ClubJaco Beach,Costa Rica
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playa Blanca Punta Leona, Jaco 1000 Costa Rica
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.