- 169 rooms & suites in several low-rise buildings
- 1 buffet restaurant
- 4 restaurants, including 2 a la carte restaurants: Italian and Asian, dress code & reservations required
- Snack bar
- 3 Bars
- 2 pools
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre
- Spa & beauty parlor
- Car rental
- Scuba diving on-site (fee)
- A range of watersports available
- Internet access (fee)
- Located in bungalows
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Cable TV
- Bathroom w/shower
- Safety deposit box
- Mini fridge
- Iron and ironing board
- Balcony or terrace w/garden or bay view
- Max occupancy 2 adults
Note: Not suitable for the physically challenged due to a large number of stairways.
All Inclusive Features
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- A la carte dining w/reservations
- Domestic & International brand drinks from 10am-10pm
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Day & night tennis
- Fitness centre
- Spanish lessons
- Dance lessons
- Daily activities & entertainment
- Big Costa Rican theme day
Honeymooners - Receive a room upgrade (if available at time of check-in), special check-in, flower arrangement upon arrival, 1 breakfast in bed (1 per stay), 10% discount on massage services. Request at time of booking. Requires proof of marriage certificate.
Wedding Special - Wedding packages also available, inquire for more details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Occidental Grand Papagayo is now an adults only resort as of November 1, 2013. Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Dress code & reservations may be in effect for some meals. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.