Memories Flamenco Beach Resort
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
First time vacationers to Cayo Coco and this place was phenomenal! Such a clean resort as well !! So amazing that we will be back in January once again to celebrate our anniversaries!!! Counting down the days to return !!!
Another great vacation at Memories Flemeco,spa is top notch,love the gym and food,new beach is awesome.Lisbet in management spoiled us.Bartenders are the best,rooms cozy n Kool, all staff are so friendly.Divon makes the best omleetes, remembers your name every year.
This will be my fifth time to Cuba. Each at a different resort. Every time was a great relaxing holiday. I love the people an culture. I spent a lot of time on different excursions. I really love the history. I always go diamond club or preferred club and this is the way to go.
Usually Cuba is good but last two times I have noticed that they serve fake bottle of rum. They must buy for the resort and there is no way it is real 40% rum. I do not drink much but know when I am having a real drink. This is quite the scam and I hope more people write about it.
We spent 7 nights in this beautiful resort during the busy Christmas season last year.Most things are very good. Staff are all friendly, nice ground with night lighting. Good restaurant locations. Food is OK for Cuban standards, although I've been to some hotels with better food in Cuba (Varadero, Holguin). The beach is really beautiful. We took the bus to visit some other beaches, but they are not better than the hotel beach. At least not from what I see. The only thing I do not like is the pool. The pool is too deep for any child under 8 or 10. With our 4 year old son, our only option is to stay at the tiny pool beside mini club all the time! This is not kid friendly.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine)
- Daily activities
- Kids Club
- Non motorized water sports
- Evening entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Free safety deposit box
- Mini bar restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer
- Bottle of rum (to be handed out at briefing)
- Guaranteed 3 a la carte reservations
- Separate bracelet
- Late check out (subject to availability)
- Exclusive access to Diamond Club A la Carte "Elegance Section" at the Florencia Steak House
- Personalized Check-in/ Check-out
- Distinctive Wrist Bracelet
- Early Check-in (subject to availability)
- Late Check-out
- Exclusive Beach Area
- Butler Service on Beach
- Concierge Service
- Private Access to Diamond VIP Lounge
- Luxury Amenities in room
- Beach Towels in Room
- Luxury Turndown Service
- Bathrobes in Room
- Special Daily Food & Beverage Amenities (available in lounge)
- Selected Premium Drinks Menu (available at Lobby Bar/some restrictions apply)
- 10% Discount on Spa Treatments
- Guaranteed 4 A la Carte reservations
- Exclusive area in main buffet
- 624 Rooms
- 1 Buffet and 4 a la Carte restaurants
- 1 Snack Bar
- 6 Bars
- 4 Pools
- Tennis court
- Multi-purpose court
- Fitness facilities
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty salon (fee)
- Conference Rooms (fee)
- Business center (fee)
- Internet access (fee)
- King or 2 Twin Beds
- Air Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- Safety Deposit Box
- Satellite TV
- Private Bathroom
- Iron & Ironing board
- Garden View
- Mini bar (restocked daily)
- Room Service (fee) (from noon to midnight)
- Maximum Occupancy 4, up to 3 adults
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Memories Flamenco Beach ResortCayo Coco,Cuba
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Jardines del Rey Cuba
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.