Royalton Cayo Santa Maria
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The Royalton Cayo Santa Maria is a gem of a resort, located outside of Cuba's capital. The resort has a great array of pools and the grounds are well-maintained. Resort staff is incredibly hospitable, pleasant, and attentive. This is a great budget resort for couples and adults who want to experience the luxury of what Cuba has to offer without having to splurge.
if you screw up scrambled eggs......no taste no texture nothing and variation none. But clean, good standard of the cabana excellent surroundings, staff very nice and service minded. The breakfast buffet and the cocktails were good.
The resort was clean, staff were very friendly and helpful. The pools were clean and beautiful although not as warm as the ocean. The beach was great - kms of white sand. The liquor was top quality and a very wide variety. The bartender at the Infiniti pool made the best drinks. She was awesome. The bar in the lobby was another favorite hangout. The food was good - the ala carte menus varied daily in each of the 3 restaurants. The presentation was great. The lobster and seafood were very good. The shrimp salad was exceptionally good - often ordered again for dessert. Took us a day or two to wrap our heads around ordering off the menu in any combinations or amounts. Much better quality than a buffet as in a lot of resorts. The restaurant staff was great. Most spoke good English and if they didn't understand what you were asking they would get someone who could. Everyone was assigned a butler when they arrived. The butler took you on a tour of the resort when you arrived and was there to answer any questions you had. Ours was super. You need the 220-110 converter adapter. I took along a power bank to charge my phone which i was using for a camera. So we didn't need a converter. However you would need for curling iron our flat iron unless it comes with it.WiFi is 2 cuc for 1 hour. Just remember to disconnect when finished or keeps going on your time. This is the std price all over cuba it seems. There is a market area (shopping area) next to the resort. The bank is located there. Cayo Santa Maria is accessed by a 46 km causeway from the mainland. So you are a long way from the mainland. If going again i would stay 1 in Veradero or Havana then go to Roylton Cayo Santa Maria for a week. We went with Sunwings and you can book tours on the plane in cdn if you wish.
This is by far my favorite destination vacation. The Royalton Cayo Santa Maria is a long shuttle ride from the airport but the service you get makes up for it. All the staff of this beautiful setting made our stay a memorable one . The food, the room, the bars and the beach was perfect. We even got served pizza at the beach and it was really good. I would definitely return
Obviously i clicked on the wrong stars. It should have been 5 stars! !!Upper pool bartender Danyela was great. Best rum drinks - pina colada, havana lights, and mojito.Diego and Kieran were great butlers.
Perfect hotel to rest, structure and service of high standard, convenience 24 hours, wonderful beach. Ideal for honeymooners, friends in couples, very well prepared drinks, special foods, excellent staff
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 24hr Room service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Entertainment on the Beach
- Butler service by the pools and on the beach
Applicable for all guests staying in all room categories:
- Special welcome and welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Cold towel service upon arrival
- Room Service 24 hrs (included) with special menus for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Bottle of rum in room upon arrival
- Beach towels in room upon arrival
- Bathroom with whirlpool tub in Suites only
- VIP amenities in bathroom (on arrival)
- Bathrobe and Slippers
- Personalized mini-bar (re-stocked daily)
- Free use of safety deposit box
- Pillow menu
- Nightly turndown service
- Personalized assistance 24 hrs - Buttler Service - including packing and unpacking of luggage, tour arrangements, and co-ordination of transfers.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte (buffet breakfast also available)
- 20% discount at the Spa (located in El Pueblo)
- Preferred reservations at the Spa (located in El Pueblo)
- Day pass (free) at Memories Paraiso Beach Resort & Memories Azul Beach Resort in Cayo Santa Maria (transfers not included)
- Dine around (free) Memories Paraiso Beach Resort & Memories Azul Beach Resort in Cayo Santa Maria (transfers not included)
- 122 Rooms
- 2 Pools
- 2 a la carte Restaurants
- 4 Bars
Services located nearby in Pueblo Estrella:
- Spa ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Internet access
- Medical Services ($)
- Disco ($)
- Laundry service ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Shops ($)
- Fitness Center
- Water sports center ($) is located next door at the Memories Azul. Offers non-motorized water equipment (hobie cat, kayak, snorkeling equipment, windsurfing, pedal boat and catamaran) ? Catamaran usage of 30 minutes per day. ? Hobie Cats usage of 30 minutes per day.
- Garden View or Ocean View
- 1 king or 2 twin beds
- In-room safe
- Living Room
- Butler Service
- 220V (adapters/transformer required)
- 24 hrs room service
- Mini Bar
- Turn Down Service
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Air Conditioned
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Maximum Occupancy 2
- Private Check- In guaranteed
- Late Check-Out guaranteed until 15:00 hrs.
- Room Up-grade upon availability for honeymooners
- Flowers and Cava in room upon arrival
- Nightly bed and turn-down service
- Welcome cocktail
- Romantic honeymoon dinner for the couple
- Honeymoon Breakfast in Room the day after arrival
- 10% discount in Spa
Valid under the following conditions: *Minimum Stay for the couple: 6 Nights at any of the Memories and Royalton hotels including any combination of them *Couple married within 6 months prior to arrival *Show Marriage certificate upon Check-in *Reservation request and voucher should be shown as "Honeymoon", specifying hotels and number of nights in each Memories hotels and Royalton. *Requests must be confirmed directly to the hotel prior of the date of arrival. *Special room category and extra services are not included in the Honeymoon program. To be requested directly to the hotel. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal without notice. Offer may be limited to select suppliers. Please speak to a vacation specialist before making your reservation.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Royalton Cayo Santa MariaCayo Santa Maria,Cuba
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.