Royalton Cayo Santa Maria
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The Royalton Cayo Santa Maria is a gem of a resort, located outside of Cuba's capital. The resort has a great array of pools and the grounds are well-maintained. Resort staff is incredibly hospitable, pleasant, and attentive. This is a great budget resort for couples and adults who want to experience the luxury of what Cuba has to offer without having to splurge.
We have traveled to Roylton as a family just after opening after Hurricane Irma.They did an amazing job restoring the property in almost no time(2 month).This is by far the best resort I have been in Caribbean. The best adults only place to relax and get pampered. The food is very good, drinks selection and quality is excellent. The entertainment team is wonderful (gotta love those free foot massages). Servers & bartenders know exactly what you want. Management is very friendly and attend quests on a personal level.The service is top notch. They pay high attention to every single detail and try to fix the problem right away if anything is not up to your standards.Want to mention few names and ask management to notice this people for the wonderful & amazing work they do. They really make your stay even better.1) Antonio from the snack bar2) Mario from entertainment team3) Yuslenka from quite pool bar (best pina colada EVER)4) Eddy, Lily & Luis from Lobby bar5) Our buttlers Mario & LeandyBottom line, we were extremely pleased with the resort. Everything was by far more that what was expected. Will come back here in a heart bit.
Royalton Hotel is the best hotel that I wisit, and I travel allot for business and pleasure, food, rooms and especially staf deserve 5+ on my scale. I vas here with my 3 friends two days afther re-opening from huricane destruction, and I can tell you one thing, you can immagine that was huricane destruction there, everything is TOP and ready for tourists. I was enjoying there and the worst part is when I was have to leave, because I would love to stay there whole month, so my recommendation visit Royalton because I shure will be back. P. S. You need to experience that staff and kindnes of Royalton services. :)
The best hotel that we visited in Cuba. High class, luxury with your own buttler, great drinks, amazing boutique hotel. It is small so rooms are close to the beach amd to the pools. Highly recommended!
I am really impressed with resort. I arrived here with my friends just one day after opening (after hurricane). I was little sceptic what will i see because I saw informations about damage and power of chatastrofy. When i arrived i couldnt even notice that just 2 months ago here was hurricane. Evertything is new, refreshed, rooms are amazing, beach is beautiful, swimming pool is nice and food is perfect. Also bars are full of perfect drinks and coctails with nice professional barmens. Service people in resort are so kind and polite. Also internet is working fine.I have much experience in hotels and resorts and resort Royalton is on top of my list after this visit. I am sure i will be back very soon with my friends and family to relax, enjoy and spend fantastic vacation here!
It was our 10th time at the Royalton resort. It has become our second home for our vacations. Obviously we return there because we love this paradise, the beautiful beach, it's à la carte restaurants and its impeccable service. Their best features are the hotel personnel who put their hearts into making our stay memorable. Special thanks to our butler Noelvis who makes a mission out of taking care of us. In September 2017, we were evacuated because all the Cayo Santa Maria resorts were being closed as hurricane Irma was approaching. We were impressed with all the hotel staff that showed such commitment. while preparing the hotel shutdown they continued their excellent service and were worrying about our safety. We hopped on the last bus leaving the hotel and the hotel directors even joined us for the transfer to Varadero. We were to leave the next day to fly back home. Erasmo Félix Lopez, José Luis Meja, and Billy Chapman ( the 3 directors) supported us during the bus ride and also throughout our overnight stay at the Memories Varadero. It was as if the Royalton spirit had come with us. We wanted to give them our best thanks because they inspired calm and trust during this period filled with uncertainty. The Royalton clients were pampered considering the circumstances. Caroline Lessard and David Thibodeau join us to honour all the Royalton employees for their commitment and courage. We are definitely spending our next vacation at the Royalton Cayo Santa Maria. Pierre Légo and Magalie Lessard
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 Meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, house wine with meals)
- 24hr Room service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Entertainment on the Beach
- Butler service by the pools and on the beach
Applicable for all guests staying in all room categories:
- Special welcome and welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Cold towel service upon arrival
- Room Service 24 hrs (included) with special menus for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Bottle of rum in room upon arrival
- Beach towels in room upon arrival
- Bathroom with whirlpool tub in Suites only
- VIP amenities in bathroom (on arrival)
- Bathrobe and Slippers
- Personalized mini-bar (re-stocked daily)
- Free use of safety deposit box
- Pillow menu
- Nightly turndown service
- Personalized assistance 24 hrs - Buttler Service - including packing and unpacking of luggage, tour arrangements, and co-ordination of transfers.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte (buffet breakfast also available)
- 20% discount at the Spa (located in El Pueblo)
- Preferred reservations at the Spa (located in El Pueblo)
- Day pass (free) at Memories Paraiso Beach Resort & Memories Azul Beach Resort in Cayo Santa Maria (transfers not included)
- Dine around (free) Memories Paraiso Beach Resort & Memories Azul Beach Resort in Cayo Santa Maria (transfers not included)
- 122 Rooms
- 2 Pools
- 2 a la carte Restaurants
- 4 Bars
Services located nearby in Pueblo Estrella:
- Spa ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Internet access
- Medical Services ($)
- Disco ($)
- Laundry service ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Shops ($)
- Fitness Center
- Water sports center ($) is located next door at the Memories Azul. Offers non-motorized water equipment (hobie cat, kayak, snorkeling equipment, windsurfing, pedal boat and catamaran) Catamaran usage of 30 minutes per day. Hobie Cats usage of 30 minutes per day.
- Garden View or Ocean View
- 1 king or 2 twin beds
- In-room safe
- Living Room
- Butler Service
- 220V (adapters/transformer required)
- 24 hrs room service
- Mini Bar
- Turn Down Service
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee/ Tea Maker
- Air Conditioned
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Maximum Occupancy 2
- Private Check- In guaranteed
- Late Check-Out guaranteed until 15:00 hrs.
- Room Up-grade upon availability for honeymooners
- Flowers and Cava in room upon arrival
- Nightly bed and turn-down service
- Welcome cocktail
- Romantic honeymoon dinner for the couple
- Honeymoon Breakfast in Room the day after arrival
- 10% discount in Spa
Valid under the following conditions: *Minimum Stay for the couple: 6 Nights at any of the Memories and Royalton hotels including any combination of them *Couple married within 6 months prior to arrival *Show Marriage certificate upon Check-in *Reservation request and voucher should be shown as "Honeymoon", specifying hotels and number of nights in each Memories hotels and Royalton. *Requests must be confirmed directly to the hotel prior of the date of arrival. *Special room category and extra services are not included in the Honeymoon program. To be requested directly to the hotel. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal without notice. Offer may be limited to select suppliers. Please speak to a vacation specialist before making your reservation.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Royalton Cayo Santa MariaCayo Santa Maria,Cuba
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.