- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Our OpinionPlease note that hotel standards in Cuba tend to be lower than in other Sun Destinations. Unless travelers are familiar with the resort or Cuban hotels, we typically recommend that travelers book a minimum 4 star resort when traveling to Cuba.
Second time in Havana. This time with the kid for a sport event. First, the hotel was far from Havana, Room was regular, but bathroom was terrible. From the group that was with us a lot of bad experiences, like water on floor from sanitary line, cockroaches, no hot water, no air conditioner and one of the building run out of electricity the hole night. We were moved to another hotel and was a totally different experience.
I stayed here in a pinch, needing a room for single night before traveling from a boat to a hotel Old Havana. I certainly wasn't expecting a luxury experience -- but the room was really dirty, and for some reason both of the soaps in my room had been opened, used, and left on the counter in the bath. Overall, just a creepy vibe. That said, this place has great potential given its location. But it needs some serious love.
This hotel is quite a ways from the city and the free bus is a long commute. The bus comes on time, but it drops you off about half way to the city. The connecting bus is sometimes waiting, but sometimes you wait a bit. All in all it takes around an hour to get anywhere you want to be unless you take a cab. A couple of nights we took a cab home, as it was well after 6 before we were done in the city. I would stay closer to the city if I were doing this trip again. The hotel is trying hard to be a better place, but it just isn't there yet. It is run down and yet we found the help very agreeable. They were helpful at every turn and they tried to make us feel at home. It is surprising the number of people that speak English. The food was as good as food gets in Cuba. The eggs for breakfast were good and made fresh. We did not eat any other meals here, as we went into Havana or on a long day trip the other days.
Be fit, because the elevator was down, and they ar short on bellboys. Do not have any problems by night, as front desk is sleeping, and they pull a face when you wake them up. No safe. Not hot water, it gets just warm. Cost for taxi to havana city apprx 25 cuc
no beach-dirty pool-no water-but not bad food-this is cuba-lots of cubans stay here-knowing spanish wil help you-room had poop in it-not sure whats up with this hotel and poop-but it seems to happen alot
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 3 meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beer and cocktails 24 hours)
- Daily Activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Game Room
- Scheduled FREE bus tour to Havana 2 times daily (to Revolution Square & Old Havana)
- Scheduled FREE bus shuttle to Playa del Este Beaches (subject to availability)
- Welcome Cocktail
- Refreshing, cold-towel service upon arrival
- Express check-in
- Fully Stocked mini bar with the best Cuban brands
- Safety deposit box at the front desk
- 1 Gala dinner during the stay with lobster and wine (reservation required)
- 1 free massage
- Advance reservations at the a la carte restaurant
- 1 snorkeling per stay with maritime transfer included
- Nightly turn-down service
- Late check-out NOTE: Children sharing the room with adults purchasing the VIP BONUS will be able to accompany them for the included lobster dinner.
- 170 Rooms
- 1 Pool
- 2 Restaurants
- 3 Bars
- Business Center (fee)
- Meeting Rooms Available (fee)
- Internet Access (fee)
- Games Room
- Car Rental Desk (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Tour Desk (fee)
- Currency Exchange (fee)
- Souvenir shop (fee)
- Free Havana Bus Tour: Over seven departures per day (every 40 minutes) to Revolution Square, Old Havana and the East Havana beaches.
- Beauty Salon (fee)
- Massage (fee)
- Water sports (fee)
- Arrangements for Scuba Diving (fee)
- 1 King or 2 Double Beds
- Mini Bar ($)
- Air Conditioned
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Private Bathroom
- Maximum Occupancy 3
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Calle 248 y 5ta ave Marina Hemingway, Playa, Havana 10400 Cuba
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.