Park View Hotel
- What's Included
The price and quality is quit not in balance. We have stayed in double room with view to street with mostly ruined buildings! Breakfast was awful and staff in top floor restaurant was not pleasant at all! Bar was very dirty! Staff at reception was much more helpful and warm!I will never stay in this hotel and will not recommend to anybody.
It has a very convenient location but the rest is something else. We wanted to check in, all organized by our travel agency, it took ages... they phoned around etc and at the end of 30 minutes waiting there, we were told that alas, the floor where our room would have been is without electricity. However, they can assign us another hotel nearby. We were given the address and had to drag our suitcases to the other hotel since by that time our bus had left. Cuban courtesy ...
Hotel near the center. Friendly staff. Room was clean daily. The room had a window into the yard, still dark, the need to shine all day. Only one elevator with insufficient capacity. Breakfast with a good selection of dishes.
I was in Havana in March with my husband. Our room was comfortable. The TV had cable shows from Mexico. The staff was nice, and it was convenient to have breakfast, a small bar, and a restaurant for dinner one night. We left in the middle of the night for our plane, and since we wouldn't be there for breakfast, we were given a bag with juice and a sandwich which we thought was nice. One day, the guests all congregated in the lobby as the rooms were fumigated. So, no mosquitos. The drinks at the bar were good, but for a free one, one has to specify a small drink. Since someone is at the desk 24 hours (important to us as we left at 3 in the morning) we could get a taxi, though one has to order that ahead of time. It's also near the Art museum, and other museums. The hotel has some discounts for museums and restaurants. One restaurant with the discount was good, another wasn't.
* Good location: a few minutes walk to Parque Central and thus walking distance of the shopping streets and many highlights of old Havana* My room was good and clean. The sink leaked a bit and the wallpaper in the bedroom was a bit old, but other than that: it was excellent. Everything worked and the bed was comfortable.* Breakfast was a bit busy and I had to wait for clean plates, but the food was good. Lots of fruit, eggs and a lot of different kinds of bread and sweets. * The bellhop was very friendly, charming and helpful. Remembers names and where you are from and will help you with your questions.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 55 rooms
- 1 a la carte restaurant (Cuban and international food)
- Lobby Bar - 24 hours
- Tour desk
- Laundry service (fee)
- 24 hour Internet cafe (fee)
- Two twin beds or 1 queen bed
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Safety Deposit Box
- Mini bar
- Max occ. 3, 2 adults, max 1 child
Honeymoon Bonus - Receive a romantic dinner in hotel, 1 free bottle of sparkling water or wine, Bouquet of flowers, nuptial breakfast, free late check out (depending on hotel availability). Applicable to stays 3 nights or more.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Park View HotelHavana,Cuba
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Calle Colon esq a Morro, Havana 10100 Cuba
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.