- 563 rooms in ten 3-storey buildings
- Restaurants including: buffet restaurant & a la carte restaurants: Italian, Asian, Seafood, Mexican or Grill House, dress codes in effect
- 6 bars including: Beach bar and Pool bar
- Large free-form swimming pool
- Children's pool
- Gym & sauna
- Tennis courts
- Spa (fee)
- Beauty parlor (fee)
- Gift shop
- ATM machine
- Exchange bank
- Tour desk (fee)
- Casa de Campo Golf Course nearby
Deluxe Partial Oceanview Rooms
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Satellite TV
- Mini-bar, fully stocked
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (fee)
- Full bathroom
- Balcony or terrace with garden view
- Max occupancy 3 adults & 1 child
Preferred Club Garden View Rooms
- Same as above but located in VIP section of hotel, with partial ocean view
- Same as above, with additional amenities: VIP amenities
- Turn-down service
- Daily newspaper
- Bottle of rum
- Snacks in mini-fridge
- 2 t-shirts
- Use of bathrobes & slippers
- Chef courtesy (once per stay)
- Shoe cleaning available
All Inclusive Features
- 24 hour All-inclusive
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- BBQ & snacks on the terrace
- 24 hr Domestic & International drinks
- 24 hour restaurant option
- In-room mini-bar with water & soft drinks, beer & juice replenished regularly
- Ocean trampoline
- Scuba diving lesson in pool
- Horseback riding, 45 min once per stay
- Gym & sauna
- Daily activities
- Entrance to Disco, drinks until 2am
Kids Deals - Up to two kids ages 3-11 stay free at select times of year. Please inquire for more information.
Single Parent Bonus - No single supplement with 2 children.
For the Kids - Kids ages 3-12 can enjoy supervised children's activities from 9am-5pm, children's playground and children's pool.
Honeymooners - Receive a fruit plate, preferential room location in category reserved, champagne breakfast, VIP amenities in the bathroom. Request at time of booking. Requires proof of marriage.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations and dress code may be in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports. Formerly Sunscape Casa del Mar.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.