- 585 rooms
- 4 a la carte restaurants, 1 buffet, 1 grill, 2 snack bars and cafe
- 6 bars
- Poolside grill
- Large swimming pool
- Children's pool
- Tennis court
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services (fee)
- Beauty salon and shops (fee)
- Wireless internet (fees may apply)
- Indoor theatre
- Water sports center
- Adjacent to golf course
- 1 king or 2 twin beds
- Full bathroom
- Satellite TV
- iPod docking station
- Mini-bar (stocked upon arrival)
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Balcony or patio
- Max occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
All Inclusive Features
- 3 meals daily plus snacks, including kid-friendly options
- Buffet and a la carte restaurants without reservations required
- All drinks (domestic and international, cocktails, house wine with meals)
- 24 hour food and beverages
- In-room mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Non-motorized water sports
- Day tennis
- Kids club
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- No wristbands required
Kids Deal - Special all-inclusive rate for children 3-12 years.
For the Kids - Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 years, Teen Club for ages 13-17.
Wedding and Honeymoon - Packages are available. Please inquire for details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports. Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing. Formerly the Barcelo Puerto Plata.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.