- 750 Suites in 86 two-storey buildings
- 2 buffet restaurants
- 4 a la carte restaurants: Mediterranean, Argentinian Steakhouse, Italian and Chinese, dress code & reservations required
- 1 Gourmet restaurant
- Snack bar
- 7 bars including Beach bar, Swim-up bar and Pool bar
- Shuttle to nearby Casino
- 2 pools
- Mini-zoo and ecological grounds
- 4 tennis courts (not lit)
- Shopping on-site
- Outdoor Wedding Location
- Fitness facilities
- Beauty salon
- Internet centre / WiFi (fee)
- 24 hour on-call Doctor
- 18-hole golf course 10 minutes away
- Located in 2-storey buildings near lobby
- 1 king or 2 twin beds
- Ceiling fan
- Living area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Mini-bar, stocked daily
- In-room safe
- Full bathroom
- Max occupancy 4 up to 3 adults
- Same as Junior Suites but located in 8-unit villa-style buildings
- Sofa bed
- Separate living area and dining area
- Internet access
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron & ironing board
- Balcony or terrace
- Max occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 kids.
also available, see below for details.
All Inclusive Features
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily - 24 hours
- Snacks 24 hours
- A la carte dining w/reservations
- 24 hour unlimited Domestic & International drinks and House Wine with lunch and dinner
- In-room mini-bar stocked daily w/water, soft drinks and beer
- Christmas and New Years Gala Dinners
- Lounge chair and towels (pool/beach)
- Hobie cats
- Sunfish sailing
- Boogie boards
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Daytime tennis
- Fitness centre
- Dance lessons
- Shuttle service within hotel complex
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Entrance and drinks included to Disco
Kids Deals - Kids 2-12 stay and eat free when sharing a room and existing bedding with with 2 adults; pay only airfare and transfers. Max 2 kids. Not valid for travel during Christmas/New Year's.
For the Kids - Kids 4-12 can enjoy supervised activities from 10:30am-5:30pm at the Kids' Club, Playground and games room. Babysitting services available (fee).
VIP Packages - For a small surcharge, upgrade to a VIP Suite! Upgrade includes all of the above plus: 2 beach towels in room, use of bathrobes, nightly turn down service, concierge service, 1 complimentary gourmet dinner at 'Licey' restaurant, 30-minute Swedish massage per person per week, premium brand drinks, one bottle of rum per week and 3 cigars per week. Please inquire for pricing, limited availability.
Honeymooners - Room with king bed, Fruit basket and 1 bottle of rum, Nightly turn down service, Late check out(subject to availability), Special floral decoration in room, Romantic dinner for bride and groom, Special cocktail for honeymooners and complementary photo souvenir during cocktail. Proof of marriage within 60 days required upon check-in.
Spa Packages - Includes: 45 minute Swedish massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, hairstyling, sauna and Jacuzzi. Package price: US$112 per person. Reservations required. Book, reserve and pay locally.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Please note the Punta Cana Princess, sister property to Bavaro Princess All Suites, has re-opened as an 'ADULTS ONLY' resort. Due to this change, children (under 18 years of age) of guests are not permitted to access any of the services or facilities of this resort. Resort layout may not be suitable for those who have difficulty walking. Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.