- 140 junior suites in 3, three-storey buildings
- Buffet Restaurant
- 3 a la carte restaurants (International, Italian, Tex-Mex)
- 7 bars, including a swim-up bar
- Full access to facilities and services at the Be Live Grand Punta Cana:
- 2 pools
- Children's pool
- 2 tennis courts
- Full service spa (fee)
- Beauty salon
- Shopping plaza
- Internet access (fee)
- Golf nearby (fee)
- 2 queens or 1 king bed
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Mini-bar (stocked with bottled water, soft drinks & beer)
- Coffee maker
- Living area
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Balcony or terrace
- Nightly turn-down service
- Maximum occupancy 4 persons
All Inclusive Features
- 3 buffet meals daily plus 24-hour snacks
- A la carte dining (dress code in effect, subject to availability)
- Unlimited house wine, domestic beer and select international brand drinks (24-hours)
- 24-hour room service
- Daily activities
- Scuba clinic in pool
- Spanish lessons
- Dance lessons
- Nightly entertainment
For the Kids - Kids club for ages 4-12. Babysitting available for a fee.
Two Hotels In One! - Stay at the Cameleon Select Grand Bavaro Suites and you have access to all the services and facilities at the Be Live Grand Punta Cana.
Wedding Packages Available - For more details, please inquire.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Formerly the Grand Oasis Bavaro. Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations and dress code may be in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.
IMPORTANT The Government of the Dominican Republic has increased the fee payable for the Justice of the Peace when getting married in the DR from $75US to $425US effective Jan 31/2007 & is at additional cost.