Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing place for all adult travellers and couples looking for a fun getaway in Punta Cana. The Breathless is an amazing luxury resort that possesses some of the most spectacular views in the DR. If you can, book the Xhale Club as the location offers some of the best views of the beach. The resort grounds are lush, well-maintained and clean. This also includes the beach as you can walk for miles in each direction. They have great daily and nightly entertainment. The staff are pleasant and attentive and always looking to make sure you're having a good time. You might even spot a floating Sangria Bar in the pool! There are plenty of incredible food options including 24 hour room service.
I had a pleasant time with my girlfriends. Very relaxing, Spa was wonderful, pool is nice, service is good. RAMON is the best at making sure our refrigerator is stacked with drinks. He is very pleasant. The restaurants are nice everyone is very pleasant everywhere we go. I am having a wonderful time.
We stayed in our Vacation in Punta Cana at Breathless resort. This resort is very nice and they have awesome staff and nice restaurants,the beach is very nice and the pools are awesome, the bars was excellent and our favorite restaurants was Italian ,, the best part was the e team because they made awesome and the have energy and smile Baby Blue helped us with everything we needed! He also introduced us to all the other cool workers! like modelo, the only problems was the wifi, but that can be better.. thanks very much Baby blue and we will to come to be happy and have good time with you....
It's my first time in the Dominican Republic, I came to Punta Cana with my friends to party for my college graduation and had an amazing time!! We were in the xhale club,and the service was so good around the beach,we were every time around the beach.In something we seen the freestyle pool,every activity of the E-team members,we met to modelo and baby blue,they were so funny with us.The food was delicious and we enjoyed,our favorite restaurant was the co-quette the French one.The drink was amazing,in special the cocktails,thanks to aquilino and Gladys the waiters at the beach.Definitely we will come back soon.the only complaint,more women alone here 😏!!so thanks for the good time breathless and John.
This was our 3rd visit to Punta Cana. We stayed at different resorts each time, and this was my least favorite. We traveled with another couple and did have fun with them but things were not as good as previous years. When we arrived, we were taken to a room that looked out on a construction site with a huge green wall to look at and construction workers 20 feet away from us, looking at us. I was on the phone with guest services and they kept telling me, "That's what you paid for, GARDEN VIEW." So, I went to Guest Services in the lobby and waited 2 hours to get a new room. Kudos to Kenia who helped us...I found out it was only her 2nd day working there! PROS: The food at the "Spoon" buffet was really good with so many different kinds of food. All 4 of us agreed that we should have eaten at the buffet every night because the other themed restaurants were not very good. The breakfast at "Spoon" was great, especially the omelet stations. All of the food there was kept at perfect temperatures.Another pro was that the service at the huge quiet pool was fabulous! Guillermina was so happy and had a very sweet personality all week. Robinson, at the pool bar made great drinks for us. Abrahan was very fun & entertaining and planned a very special birthday celebration for my husband by the pool, complete with balloons and a bucket of champagne. And...Kelvin, our "pool boy" who was always cleaning the pool was very nice and friendly and made us laugh every day! CONS: The pools were very cold. Never had cold pools at other resorts (but it might have just been the weather change.The red flags on the beach were up all week because of very high winds.) Also, the humidity in our rooms was SO high that our clothes felt cold and damp and our passports started curling up in the safe! Our maid was almost always in our room at 5:00 pm when we wanted to shower to get ready for dinner, and she would forget to replace toilet paper, kleenex and towels. We even left good tips on the bed the first couple days but still the room was not complete. We were right by the staff room were they had supplies to stock rooms and they were yelling very loudly at all hours of the day and night. Also there was only one place for entertainment at night (for only about 45 minutes) so we walked around looking for things to do, but went to bed early each night. A lot of the activities at the party pool were geared towards a 20 - 35 year old crowd with sensual, sexual themes where people would often get topless and stupid. I drink pretty much all day when I'm there, but people were crossing the line into tacky at this resort.
Everything was awesome! The actitud of the staff was outstanding, the food was very good. The room was very pretty and very comfortable. This is the perfect hotel for those who wants some fun and love party!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited a la carte dinner (no reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (house wine included)
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks and beer)
- Waiter service at the pool/beach
- 24-hour room service
- At least one 24 hr restaurant
- Turn-down service
- Daily activities program
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool (once/stay)
- Nightly entertainment
- Pool tables
- Aerobics and water aerobics
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Theme nights
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Ocean trampoline
- Selected non-motorized water sports (1 hour/day)
- Beach volleyball
- Dine around program for dinner and entertainment at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams La Romana and Now Larimar Punta Cana Resort & Spa (transportation not included, certain restrictions apply) (this is not a day pass, evening only)
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Xhale status and amenities
- Xhale Club lounge
- Two private, Opulence Club heated pools
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Jacuzzi on balcony
- Pillow menu
- Radio alarm clock
- Pool concierge & bar service
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary computer access in Xhale Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day upon request
- Private restaurant for Xhale Club members for breakfast and lunch
Club Xhale is available with certain room categories only.
- 750 rooms
- 9 restaurants
- 4 bars
- 5 pools
- 2 whirlpools
- 24-hour medical services (fee)
- Air conditioned fitness centre (fee)
- Meeting facilities including a convention centre
- Business centre (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Scuba diving centre (fee)
- Full service spa (fee)
- Free WiFi access
- Helicopter for excursions (fee)
- Horseback riding (fee)
- Fishing (fee)
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Full bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Flat screen cable TV
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, soda, juice, water and soft drinks
- Wifi (fee)
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 2)
More room classes available.
Resort Location Map
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & SpaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas Uvero Alto, km 275, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.