Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing place for all adult travellers and couples looking for a fun getaway in Punta Cana. The Breathless is an amazing luxury resort that possesses some of the most spectacular views in the DR. If you can, book the Xhale Club as the location offers some of the best views of the beach. The resort grounds are lush, well-maintained and clean. This also includes the beach as you can walk for miles in each direction. They have great daily and nightly entertainment. The staff are pleasant and attentive and always looking to make sure you're having a good time. You might even spot a floating Sangria Bar in the pool! There are plenty of incredible food options including 24 hour room service.
Went to Breathless for Dominican Holidaze (music festival) with 3 friends and had an absolutely amazing time! One of the best vacations I have taken to date. The staff were so energetic, fun and accommodating. The grounds themselves are gorgeous - from the multiple pools, swim up bars and the beach you really couldn't ask of much more. Our room was on the bottom floor with a nice little patio and 5 steps from a pool. There was a jacuzzi style bathtub on our patio too!. We had a nice queen size bed and awesome shower. I would 100% recommend this resort, especially during Dominican Holidaze!
We came here with a group of friends and had a great time. Lots of pools, several swim up bars. Great staff, always making sure we had everything we needed. Ysabel was magnifico! Restaurants are good, drinks are great!
We were in Breathless Punta Cana for our honeymoon and we found everything we needed for our stay, the resort is very beautiful and they have beautiful staff, nice beaches, beautiful pools and also they have nice restaurants. The E-Team was great. They made a lot of great shows and they made us smile every day. The greatest part of our vacation was Baby Blue. He took care of us and is probably the biggest reason why we will be back. Thanks for a great time!
We are two days into a seven day stay. After much debate and reading a thousand reviews we decided to try Breathless. It has been a struggle. Our room was a minor disaster, lights not working, safe broke, wife's hair dryer broken, but the worst has been the AC. After two failed attempts at a repair I finally went to see mgt., extremely apologetic and willing to help but we had to change rooms at 11pm. So to say the least we are frustrated but still hopeful. The resort has potential but falls short in some areas. Maybe at the end of our stay I can give it a thumbs up but right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,smh.
Huge room with jetted tub on balcony. Good food. Lots of restaurants to pick from. Ysabel was wonderful. She made sure everyone had a great time! The nightly entertainment was awesome! We love everyone on the e-team! Magnifico
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited a la carte dinner (no reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (house wine included)
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks and beer)
- Waiter service at the pool/beach
- 24-hour room service
- At least one 24 hr restaurant
- Turn-down service
- Daily activities program
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool (once/stay)
- Nightly entertainment
- Pool tables
- Aerobics and water aerobics
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Theme nights
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Ocean trampoline
- Selected non-motorized water sports (1 hour/day)
- Beach volleyball
- Dine around program for dinner and entertainment at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams La Romana and Now Larimar Punta Cana Resort & Spa (transportation not included, certain restrictions apply) (this is not a day pass, evening only)
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Xhale status and amenities
- Xhale Club lounge
- Two private, Opulence Club heated pools
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Jacuzzi on balcony
- Pillow menu
- Radio alarm clock
- Pool concierge & bar service
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary computer access in Xhale Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day upon request
- Private restaurant for Xhale Club members for breakfast and lunch
Club Xhale is available with certain room categories only.
- 750 rooms
- 9 restaurants
- 4 bars
- 5 pools
- 2 whirlpools
- 24-hour medical services (fee)
- Air conditioned fitness centre (fee)
- Meeting facilities including a convention centre
- Business centre (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Scuba diving centre (fee)
- Full service spa (fee)
- Free WiFi access
- Helicopter for excursions (fee)
- Horseback riding (fee)
- Fishing (fee)
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Full bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Flat screen cable TV
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, soda, juice, water and soft drinks
- Wifi (fee)
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 2)
More room classes available.
Resort Location Map
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & SpaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas Uvero Alto, km 275, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.