Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing place for all adult travellers and couples looking for a fun getaway in Punta Cana. The Breathless is an amazing luxury resort that possesses some of the most spectacular views in the DR. If you can, book the Xhale Club as the location offers some of the best views of the beach. The resort grounds are lush, well-maintained and clean. This also includes the beach as you can walk for miles in each direction. They have great daily and nightly entertainment. The staff are pleasant and attentive and always looking to make sure you're having a good time. You might even spot a floating Sangria Bar in the pool! There are plenty of incredible food options including 24 hour room service.
The resort is pretty and well maintained. Emilio, our private butler was very nice. Room was nice & clean. Food was mediocre at BEST; not gourmet level at all-and the same throughout the resort. Same snacks in the Xhale Club daily; variety would be nice.
Loved the resort ! Food was great . Loads of choice . Service was great . Tip : Little market outside the resort each shop has same souvenirs do . Went on an excursion driving Polaris dunne Buggy . Good fun . Bring handkerchief for dust and bug spray and goggles .Party pool is rocking all day . Quiet pool is where we stayed as we were on our 3rd week of travel and just wanted to chill . Swim up pools are great . Poolside waiters come around every 10 mins . E team keeps you busy if you interact with them otherwise the let you rest . They have massive energy and bring great life to the resort . Didn't see a point in XHale upgrade to be honest . Rooms are all massive . Only complaint I could make is the soundproofing in the room was terrible .maybe it was just my door but was woke every morning at 8am to the cleaners walkie talkies and them shouting . That's why it lost a star . Rooms spotless . Was missing a lightbulb so room was a bit dark but didn't bother us . Mini bar always stocked . Tip : buy suncream outside the resort as it was triple price inside . Other than that fantastic place I would definitely recommend to old or young .
We are here at the moment and all I can say is this hotel is absolutely Amazing.We got here after a long flight to a great welcome, we were given a cold cloth to wipe ourselves down and also a frozen drink, check in was great.Our room is beautiful, loads of room and cleaned to perfection every day, on here there was reviews about the rooms smelling musty but this is not the case.Every meal we have has been fantastic, there's plenty of variety and choice, you will never go hungry, the standard of food is great, we've had dinner at the Culinary restaurant and omg the food was amazing, I really recommend the fillet steak, it will melt in your mouth, last night we went to Silk City it's a teppanyaki restaurant, they cook your meal in front of you, it is certainly worth a visit.At this moment in time we are at the quite pool where a lovely man called Abriham is working, what can I say about this man, he is one of a kind, such a hard working lovely man who always goes above and beyond he's job for you, he has arranged for us to have a bungalow for the day for free, I am truly humbled by this man, if you have the fortune of meeting this man then you are lucky, he is such a warm jolly man, please tip him because he works so so hard and he certainly deserves it. There's also Albis who works here at the quite pool and he is also a hard working man who deserves to be tipped.I am having such a wonderful time here and will be very sad to leave this beautiful hotel, everything is perfect here from the service you get, rooms, grounds, food, I have never been to such a perfect hotel and to think we had originally booked to go the Macao but we changed last minute and I am so glad we did.You will not be disappointed if you book here so please ignore the negative comments on here because some people are just nit picking.
The place is very lively lots to get involved with around the pools, beach and nightlife. You are never pressured to take part if you do not wish to. The e team worked hard all the time. Thus is certainly a party place. Although there are quiet areas if you need them.The staff are friendly and attentive. We would like to give a special thank you to Marssil (hope we have spelt her name correct) the Wink bar waitress who looked after us during our 2 week stay , our glasses were never empty she made sure of that. She is so friendly.The room was spacious enough for the two of us. House keeping was fine no problems with lack of towels. Hotel grounds and pool areas always neat tidy and clean.The French restaurant is the best by far. The Spoons buffet always had a large selection of food to suit every palate. The only annoying thing was the dj at breakfast time .Overall we had a very good holiday.
We chose Breathless Punta Cana for our birthday vacation this year. It did NOT disappoint! We stayed in the Suite that included the private pool, outdoor jacuzzi & butler service. The room was great, the service was great! I DO NOT recommend taking the resort tour. They offer vacation packages at the end of the tour that cost about $28k. They actually pitch it to you about 5 different ways if you decline hoping you won't walk away. This was the only part of our vacation that was a literal waste of time & effort.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited a la carte dinner (no reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (house wine included)
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks and beer)
- Waiter service at the pool/beach
- 24-hour room service
- At least one 24 hr restaurant
- Turn-down service
- Daily activities program
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool (once/stay)
- Nightly entertainment
- Pool tables
- Aerobics and water aerobics
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Theme nights
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Ocean trampoline
- Selected non-motorized water sports (1 hour/day)
- Beach volleyball
- Dine around program for dinner and entertainment at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams La Romana and Now Larimar Punta Cana Resort & Spa (transportation not included, certain restrictions apply) (this is not a day pass, evening only)
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Xhale status and amenities
- Xhale Club lounge
- Two private, Opulence Club heated pools
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Jacuzzi on balcony
- Pillow menu
- Radio alarm clock
- Pool concierge & bar service
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary computer access in Xhale Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day upon request
- Private restaurant for Xhale Club members for breakfast and lunch
Club Xhale is available with certain room categories only.
- 750 rooms
- 9 restaurants
- 4 bars
- 5 pools
- 2 whirlpools
- 24-hour medical services (fee)
- Air conditioned fitness centre (fee)
- Meeting facilities including a convention centre
- Business centre (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Scuba diving centre (fee)
- Full service spa (fee)
- Free WiFi access
- Helicopter for excursions (fee)
- Horseback riding (fee)
- Fishing (fee)
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Full bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Flat screen cable TV
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, soda, juice, water and soft drinks
- Wifi (fee)
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 2)
More room classes available.
Resort Location Map
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & SpaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas Uvero Alto, km 275, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.