Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
An amazing place for all adult travellers and couples looking for a fun getaway in Punta Cana. The Breathless is an amazing luxury resort that possesses some of the most spectacular views in the DR. If you can, book the Xhale Club as the location offers some of the best views of the beach. The resort grounds are lush, well-maintained and clean. This also includes the beach as you can walk for miles in each direction. They have great daily and nightly entertainment. The staff are pleasant and attentive and always looking to make sure you're having a good time. You might even spot a floating Sangria Bar in the pool! There are plenty of incredible food options including 24 hour room service.
We did the Exhale Club level and I highly recommend it!! Emilio Castillo was our concierge and he was AWESOME! Went above and beyond to make our trip wonderful! Everyone was very friendly and our room, Master Suite with ocean view was lovely!
I celebrated my 40th birthday at Breathless in October. I had a Tropical View room but upgraded to Poole View Xhale club because of the Premium Alcohol. Welp the alcohol wasn't what it was supposed to be in the bottle. I asked them to get another bottle a few times and he would always bring out a bottle that was already opened. Which proved a point that the alcohol wasn't right. The Resort itself is Beautiful. The beach was very nice as well. The Food was great. They are very entertaing. The foam parties were very fun and they even had a pool game that is similar to the game show Wipe Out ( hilarious). The night club has 2 stripper poles which was fun to watch other try it. They allowed me to be the DJ at the night club on my actual birthday. Overall I had a great time and my only complaint is the ALCOHOL.
I have been to Punta Cana several times, but this was the first time at Breathless. Would definitely return to this resort. Several pools and a very long stretch of clean, accessible beach. The staff at the Freestyle pool (especially Benjamin) was amazing. Never had to ask for a drink or refill; they went out of their way to make sure we were never thirsty. The accommodations exceeded expectations. Some people complained that the air conditioning wasn't cool enough and the tropical moisture meant the room could, at times, be a little moist, but you are on a tropical island not in the US. Several restaurants, but they are not all open on the same night. A good variety of food options to choose from. All in all, a great vacation.
Arrived with a group of friends to celebrate a 40th birthday. We arrived and the young lady who was checking us in was amazing. The other gentleman with my friends held them up trying to sale an upgrade package. Clearly, the workers don't read or review YOUTUBE reviews. Eddie got us to the room and explained everything. He was super helpful and he told us to call if we needed anything. The rooms have a bad odor to them and we sprayed it down and the AC was not good. Mind you it was raining on and off while we were at the resort so the least you can do is have the air and a clean room. Then we hung out at the beach and returned and a water leak was coming from the ceiling thru the light in the shower. We called the front and maintenance arrived and he didn't understand a word. The Resort sent staff to move us to a new room--waaaayyyy on the other side of the resort. We had like 10 minutes to pack everything. Arrived to the new room and it was muggy and the same odor in the room. We called 2 hours later for someone to check the AC. He arrived and lift his hand up hit the button and left. STILL NO Air. Finally the last night at the resort was the actual birthday and the reservation at the Japanese resturant was jacked up!! They split us up and we ended the night with NOT COMING BACK. Carlos and a few other staff members tried to make up for the yucckky service. Finally we checked out and it was a lined and I stood for 30 minutes to check out. Then our amazing shuttle arrived and 1 of the room mates shuttle wasn't not coming until 2pm. The bellman wouldn't let us go unless we had the check out receipt for one of the guest who was leaving first. The staff should explain that you need a separate receipt to leave even though we had the bag ticket. Then the bellman stood waiting for a tip after your weren't nice at ALL. Our Driver was like we gotta go!!! So if you are going for a party with limited service and 2 star entertainment this is your place. Melia I will be back to your resort.
Had Ariel as out butler. He was amazing!!! Loved Abraham at the Deep Swim Up bar too. Remembered our name every day and always had great service. Loved it when the small traveling shops came there but didn't like being bothered by them to buy their things. Same doe the people selling things in the beach and those on the resorts selling excursions. Overall amazing experience.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Resort fees (if applicable) must be paid directly to the hotel
- Hotel transfers for packages to USA
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited a la carte dinner (no reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic, select international and premium brand drinks (house wine included)
- Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks and beer)
- Waiter service at the pool/beach
- 24-hour room service
- At least one 24 hr restaurant
- Turn-down service
- Daily activities program
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool (once/stay)
- Nightly entertainment
- Pool tables
- Aerobics and water aerobics
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Theme nights
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Ocean trampoline
- Selected non-motorized water sports (1 hour/day)
- Beach volleyball
- Dine around program for dinner and entertainment at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams La Romana and Now Larimar Punta Cana Resort & Spa (transportation not included, certain restrictions apply) (this is not a day pass, evening only)
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Xhale status and amenities
- Xhale Club lounge
- Two private, Opulence Club heated pools
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Jacuzzi on balcony
- Pillow menu
- Radio alarm clock
- Pool concierge & bar service
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary computer access in Xhale Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day upon request
- Private restaurant for Xhale Club members for breakfast and lunch
Club Xhale is available with certain room categories only.
- 750 rooms
- 9 restaurants
- 4 bars
- 5 pools
- 2 whirlpools
- 24-hour medical services (fee)
- Air conditioned fitness centre (fee)
- Meeting facilities including a convention centre
- Business centre (fee)
- Laundry service (fee)
- Scuba diving centre (fee)
- Full service spa (fee)
- Free WiFi access
- Helicopter for excursions (fee)
- Horseback riding (fee)
- Fishing (fee)
- Golf course nearby (fee)
- 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Full bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Flat screen cable TV
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, soda, juice, water and soft drinks
- Wifi (fee)
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Occupancy up to 4 persons (max. adults: 3 / max. children: 2)
More room classes available.
Resort Location Map
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & SpaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas Uvero Alto, km 275, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.