- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Catalonia Bavaro is a solid resort, clean and well maintained. The furnishings and interior of the suites are a little outdated. However, many travelers find this a menial issue that did not interfere with their stay. The beach has a lot of seaweed but they do their best to keep it clean. The food is good with lots of selection.
Went with my familly the 7 january for 7 days . The people are great, clean. Thanks to Edward, Juan, and all the staff. The shows are fun, the food great....i will surly return . The beach was nice and also the pool. No problems to reserve for towels.
The hotel is great. Awesome staff in all areas and great food. Weather was a little iffy but that's alright. My only complaint is the wifi service is quite horrible. Other than that we had a great time and would totally come back for a 3rd time!
Great place to stay (priveleged)!Thanks to the upgrade - also like the adults only hotel - will try that next time.The Theme Restaurants are remarkeble good.Espescally the Japanese, Caribean and Steak House - very good food.
The reception area is spectacular but Missing some hygiene procedures for the buffets , we all ended with a bacteria from eating there and could have more stuff for the kids, the kid corner is so small and used up. everything needs some modernizing.. renovations in the regular rooms is needed! Everything is falling off in the bathrooms...shower heads in the shower are not well screwed. So they are hanging loose and rusted shower heads in the bath tub... the housekeeper though does a very good job in keeping the rooms cleaned. The pool area is very nice!!
Don't believe the positive reviews. They must have been paid for. The food was really bad and got everyone in the family sick. Place is nice enough but if the food makes you ill it's tough to enjoy any of the extras!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- A la carte dining w/reservations
- Unlimited Domestic brand drinks, Domestic beer and House Wine
- In-room mini-bar stocked w/water, soft drinks and beer only
- Lounge chair and towels (pool/beach)
- 1 Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool per stay
- Daytime tennis
- Pool table
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Entrance to the Disco with drinks and snacks from 10pm-3am
- 711 Junior Suites in 31 three-storey buildings
- 1 buffet restaurant
- 4 a la carte restaurants: Tex-Mex, French, Italian and Japanese, dress code & reservations required
- Beach grill & snack bar
- 5 bars including swim-up bar
- Large swimming pool with islands, jacuzzi, fountain and separate children's pool
- 2 tennis courts
- 9-hole golf course on-site (fee)
- Shopping centre
- Fitness room
- Beauty salon & massages (fee)
- Internet access (fee)
- Medical services (fee)
- Banana boat rides (fee)
Junior Suites include:
- 1 king or 2 twin beds
- Ceiling fan
- Living area
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe
- Full bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Balcony or terrace with hammock
- Max occupancy 4 persons no more than 3 adults
Kids Deals - Under 7 stay and eat free when sharing a room with 2 adults; pay airfare and transfers only.
For the Kids - Kids 4-12 can enjoy supervised activities at the Kids' Club from 10am-6pm, mini-disco and wading pool. Babysitting services available (fee).
Honeymooners - Receive a room upgrade (subject to availability) and a bottle of rum. Request at time of booking. Requires proof of marriage certificate at check-in.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Catalonia BavaroPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas De Bavaro Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana 2062 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.