CHIC Punta Cana
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
We returned to Chic for a second year in a row this time to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Management pleasantly surprised us with a complimentary upgrade to Diamond Club and the 1 bedroom presidential suite. Thank you Chic for this as it made our trip even more memorable. We stayed the week Oct 9 to Oct 16 and the food, entertainment and property was just as we expected. We ate at all the restaurants, Hunter’s and Vespa were the best, the buffet was ok and Tangine was good also. The Sushi restaurant, Pescari, was horrible (we didn’t eat there last year). The sushi at Pescari was fine, however the service was non-existent. This was the only hiccup during our entire trip. Insomnia Café was also great, we had a couple cups of coffee each day there and it was a nice spot to kick your feet up and have a coffee/treat. We also had the Butler service, his name was Omar. Omar did a fine job in explaining the available services and always made a point to check up on us to make sure we had everything we needed. He was professional and polite and it was nice to share family stories with him. The beach was in good shape after the recent storms and we enjoyed the waves, beach loungers and the beach bar which also served nachos, tacos and mini burgers. The nightlife was fun, despite having to bring the parties inside to the lobby due to the chance of rain. The dance club and casino were good too. I continue to highly recommend Chic if you are looking for an Adults only resort, good food and entertainment. We will definitely return for a third time.
My husband and I traveled to Punta Cana and stayed at the Chic Punta Cana from October 6, 2017 to the 13th. We had a wonderful time. We had great service everywhere but I have to say that at the pool bar Alexandar and Narsico were the best. Always friendly and efficient. Melissa and Elias were great at the buffet also. We loved Rosa in the buffet also. Our room was wonderful and always kept clean. The weather was okay, it rained everyday, but we still were able to enjoy time in the sun. My husband and I will definitely be going back, and I hope all our favorite workers are still there.
We had a fabulous experience at Chic. We had the Presidential Suite and it was the best. Our swim up room faced the ocean and pool. We made lots of new friends and great memories. DAvid Castillo and Johann were our butlers and took care of our every need. Ryenaldo at the Diamond Club bar brought us all the drinks we ever needed right to our pool. Best food we had was from Miguel at the burger stand by the pool. All staff treated us well and we never had any issues. Diamond club members can eat breakfast at the Hunters steakhouse and we didn't know about that until the second to last day. It was very good. Overall food was pretty good and plentiful. Place was cleaned twice a day and fridge restocked. We didn't leave pool often or stay out too late. One night we saw the circus performance and shopped at the market- people were pushy there. Great experience and hope to make it back soon. Great resort for couples.
We love the resort and the staff is AMAZING!!! We're always treated very well and taken care of. The entertainment is AMAZING and I love Silva, so fun! Its our 2nd time here and we come back for the entertainment. Foam party is always fun and amazing as well !
The resort was a nice getaway. We did not pay for any upgrades and had a basic room which was just fine. We got lucky and had an ocean view in building 8 on the 3rd floor. The food was good and we especially enjoyed the steakhouse and Italian. The beach umbrellas came in handy because we had a lot of rain. We participated in the aqua cycle class one day and that was a lot of fun. We enjoyed beach walks especially to the right where there are no hotels. The pool was nice but a little on the chilly side. The water at the beach was rough but still able to play in the waves and no problems with seaweed. We did get persuaded to attend the “timeshare” presentation and got 100$ resort credit which we used for pedicures at the spa. The spa was nice but a bit pricey. Overall it was a wonderful anniversary trip!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Unlimited reservation-free dining 24/7
- All drinks (domestic beer, cocktails and select international brands)
- DreamBed exclusively designed by Royalton Resorts
- Unlimited free calls to North America and most of Europe
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited reservation-free dining 24/7
- 24-hour concierge service around the clock
- "Sports Event Guarantee"
- Fitness centre
- Non-motorized water sports
- Themed pool and beach parties throughout the week
- Exclusive access to our Diamond Club Lounge with premium drinks, snacks and a full service business centre
- Dedicated room locations
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Diamond Club Lounge private access
- Dedicated butler service
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service
- Pillow menu
- Selected premium drinks menu (available in lounge, some restrictions apply)
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Luxury amenities in room
- Evening hors d'oeuvres and afternoon snacks including decadent desserts
- Mini-bar restocked daily
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Robes and slippers in room
- 10% discount on spa treatments and hair dresser
- 323 rooms
- 1 buffet restaurant
- 5 a la carte restaurants (Italian, International, Steakhouse. Moroccan)
- Bars including lobby bar, beach, pool bar and 24 hr sports bar
- 3 Pools with jacuzzi
- 24 hr Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Spa (fee)
- Conference room with banquet service
- Mini market
- Free WiFi
- Medical centre (fee)
- 1 King DreamBed
- 250 Thread Count Sheets
- Mood lighting
- Flat Screen Satellite TV
- In-room safe
- Bluetooth Audio Station
- USB recharge station
- 24-hour room service
- Hair dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Ironing board
- Liquor Dispenser
- Coffee/tea maker
- Mini-bar (restocked daily)
- Rain Shower
- Individual Climate Control
- 24-hours Concierge Service
- Balcony or Terrace
- Maximum Number of Adults: 2
- 1 King DreamBed or 2 Doubles
- Shower and bathtub
- Balcony or Terrace
- Number of Adults: 4
Resort Location Map
CHIC Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Carretera Uvero Alto-Punta Cana Uvero Alto, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.