- 504 rooms in 17 two-storey and 3 three-storey buildings
- 2 buffet restaurants
- 5 a la carte restaurants (Asian, Spanish, International, Mexican, and Italian)
- Snack bar
- 4 bars including swim-up pool bar
- Casino nearby
- 1 pool with children's area
- 2 tennis courts
- Gift shop
- Spa treatments (fee)
- Turkish bath
- Massage services (fee)
- Beauty salon
- Free WiFi
- Scuba diving and banana boat rides (fee)
- Two 3/4 beds
- Satellite TV
- Mini-fridge (stocked on arrival)
- In-room safe
- Full bathroom
- Balcony and terrace
- Max occupancy 3 persons
All Inclusive Features
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 24 hour snacks
- A la carte dining w/reservations (3 per week)
- Unlimited House Wine, Domestic beer and drinks
- Introductory scuba diving lesson
- Daytime tennis
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Entrance to Disco
For the Kids - Kids Club for ages 3-12, located at Palladium Bavaro. Babysitting services available (fee).
3 Hotels in 1! - Guests staying at the Grand Palladium Palace have access to the facilities at the Grand Palladium Bavaro and the Fiesta Beach.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports. The waterpark is exclusively for children under 12 years old.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.