- 652 rooms in villa-style houses and ten 2 & 3-storey buildings
- 2 buffet restaurants
- Beach grill restaurant
- 3 a la carte restaurants, dress code & reservations required
- Gourmet restaurant (extra cost)
- Snack bar
- 6 bars including a Pool bar
- 3 pools, children's area of pool
- 3 tennis courts
- 3 gift shops
- Beauty salon
- Internet access (fee)
- Deep sea fishing excursions (fee)
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe (fee)
- Full bathroom
- Max occupancy 4 persons
All Inclusive Features
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- A la carte dining w/reservations
- Unlimited House Wine with meals, Domestic brand drinks and Domestic beer from 10am-11pm
- Drinks at the Disco from 10pm-2am
- Lounge chair and towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Introductory scuba diving lesson
- Reservations required for:
- Sunfish sailing
- Pedal boats
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
Kids Deals - Kids 2-12 pay a special price when sharing with 2 adults.
For the Kids - Kids 4-12 can enjoy supervised activities daily at the Kids' Club, Playground and games room. Babysitting services available (fee).
- Receive a bottle of rum and a fruit basket, late maid service, and reservations at the gourmet a la carte restaurant. Request when booking. Requires proof of marriage certificate at check-in. Wedding Packages
- Available, please inquire for further details. Early Booking Bonus
- This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.