- 528 rooms
- 1 Buffet restaurant (International)
- 3 a la carte restaurants (Gourmet, Italian)
- Snack bar
- 3 bars
- 1 pool
- Internet station (fee)
- Room service
- "Pueblo Principe"-located at the entrance of the complex offering the following facilities: Disco, Piano Bar, Karaoke Bar, Sport & Snack bar, Photo shops, Internet services, medical services, Casino, and Gift shops.
Junior Suite with balcony or terrace
- 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed and 1 double sofabed
- 1 full bathroom with hydromassage tub and separated jet shower with hydromassage
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Plasma television with satellite
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker (coffee included)
- In-room safe
- Max occupancy 3
All Inclusive Features
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Daily
- A la carte dinner with reservations
- Unlimited domestic and international beverages
- 1 hour per day Non-motorized water sports:
- Boogie Boards
- Scuba lesson in pool
- Tennis Day and night (1 hour limit)
- Mountain bikes (1 hour free)
- Daily activities
- Dance lessons
- Nightly entertainment
Stay at 1, Play at 4! - Guests have access to the facilities of the Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana, and Bavaro including: Amphitheatre, Tennis Courts, Mini-golf, water sports and diving centre, Spa, Gym, Meeting rooms, and gazebo for weddings. (Does not include buffet restaurants.)
Honeymoon Bonus - Bottle of rum and fruit basket in room. Marriage certificate dated within the last 3 months is required upon check-in.
Weddings - Special package available. Please inquire for details.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Adults 18+ only. Time restrictions may apply for water sports. Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations and dress code may be in effect for a la carte restaurants. Please take note that the clients of Gran Bahia Principe Ambar do not have access to the buffet restaurants of the Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro & Punta Cana sections.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.
IMPORTANT The Government of the Dominican Republic has increased the fee payable for the Justice of the Peace when getting married in the DR from $75US to $425US effective Jan 31/2007 & is at additional cost.