- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
Melia Tropical is a high end resort well suited to families, with a fantastic kids club and Flintstones Land. The resort fairly large, making it suitable for those who like walking and adventuring around the beaches. With a variety of food options and their attentive and personable customer service, the Melia Caribe Tropical is a great resort option in Punta Cana.
I had a wonderful experience in this resort! We enjoyed all of the activities such as beach sports, dance parties and entertaining shows. Rolfy De la Cruz & Ismael Ramos were very helpful and nice! They had high energy every day and included us in all activities. The resort is a beautiful spot for a vacation.
This is our third trip to Melia caribe tropical. We love it here the people are great and always willing to go the extra mile to help.. if my wife n I could come back every year we would. Thanks to the staff of this wonderful resort for making our trip great.
Our vacation was absolutely amazing at this resort! Everyone was extremely helpful and kind. The food was delicious and every facility on this resort was extremely clean as well. The excursions (especially senoa island) were phenomenal as well! We booked through apple vacations and our representative Indiana went above and beyond, she truly is fantastic! I would definitely recommend this resort and we are definitely coming back again In the future.
We had a great trip I recommend highly.Nathanael Araujo and Eric Martinez were excellent at reception .We loved our early morning walks on the beach and the water was clear and refreshing.The food was good and a lot choices.
Very pretty resort. Great place for amazing pictures. Food is pretty good. Need more activities and adult fun. Front desk at check in is very slow and unorganized. Ingmar De Leon is an amazing receptionist. She helped us check in when no one else acknowledged us. Thanks DR!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Unlimited dining at specialty a la carte restaurants (with reservations)
- 24-hour domestic, select international drinks & snacks
- Daytime tennis
- Sunfish sailing
- Water bicycles
- Fitness centre (incl. sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi)
- Regular tram shuttle throughout the property
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Daily transfers to Palma Real Shopping Village
- 3 Buffet and 10 a la carte restaurants including: Italian, Gourmet, Asian fusion, Japanese/Teppanyaki, French, Dominican, Mexican and American grill, dress code & reservations required
- Bars including: 2 Beach bars, 2 Lobby bars, 2 Pool bars, and Casino jazz club
- Beach and poolside grill
- 12 bars incl. swim-up bar
- 7 pools with a children's section including a wading pool for small kids
- Aquatic activities center
- Meeting facilities
- Video game arcade for teens
- Flintstones land
- Business centre
- High speed wireless internet connections throughout the resort
- 2 spas
- 8 lit tennis courts
Deluxe Junior Suites include:
- Attractively appointed, with two double beds or 1 king bed
- Satellite TV
- Living area, some with sofa-bed
- Mini-bar replenished on request with soft drinks and water
- Marble bathrooms with tub & shower
- Balcony or patio with garden view
- Max. occ. 4, up to 3 adults
Children Stay & Eat Free - 2 years and under stay & eat free; 3-12 & 13-16 pay special All-Inclusive rate. Max. 2 kids.
For the Kids - Supervised children's activities (ages 5-12 years, 10am-5:30pm), Baby Club (4 months to 4 years, 10am-5:30pm), Arcade and non-alcoholic disco nights for teens.
The Flintstones Land - Satisfy dinosaur-sized hunger in the restaurants "Betty's Kitchen" and "Bronto Burger". Children will enjoy special services such as: mini check-in, stone lake (rock wall), Baby Rock Club, Bamm Bamm Club, Dino Mania sweets shop & Yabba Dabba Doo Bazaar (with Flintstones & Warner Bros. Souvenirs).
Honeymoon & Anniversary Bonus - Sparkling wine, fruit basket, romantic turn down service, 10% discount at the Wellness Center. Marriage certificate required upon check-in.
Weddings - Packages are available. Please inquire for details
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Melia TropicalPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playa de Bavaro, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23301 Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.