- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
The room was very clean,well maintained.Huge spider in our bathroom one night was not so nice,after three phone calls on the desk,they came and removed it.Not a big deal to them but was nervous,having to check the room every night.Not a lot of English speaking people at this resort.The bartenders were not very friendly,just took your tip,no thanks,I think they expected them.Food was good,desserts were excellent.All the drinks did not taste like they should taste. You could ask for the same drink from different bartenders,and they all tasted different,no two drinks were the same in taste.The beach was not very good,too much seaweed,
Loved the resort. All inclusive and beautiful beaches. Staff was excellent and sun was bright. Went in Feb and had a blast. Would highly recommend this resort. Only one draw back was limited internet. And brush up on your Spanish
The room was very nice. The only bad feature was there are no door chains for extra security. Anyone with a key could just walk into your room. The dead bolt would not stop them. Overall, the place was very nice. Many places to eat at. Food was just average.
Good time was had by all are group food was good plenty of drinks staff was super down side was padlock on the. Lockbox we missed placed the key cost me $50 to get it drilled out // the resort needs a remodel later in. The week we where I was told as soon as the new riu is done they they plan to remodel also price for value was good
Me and five of my friends recently stayed here for our spring break trip. This hotel needs a major face lift. Our room had mold all in it which I thought was a health hazard. There was mold all in the shower so I never really felt clean afterwards. The service and entertainment was excellent though. The staff here do everything they can to make your stay great! The food is alright in my personal opinion. Some of us in my party got diarrhea. Not sure if I will go back to this hotel until it is renovated but would definitely think about staying at another Riu property.
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- 24 hour all-inclusive buffet
- Champagne breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in main restaurant (& made-to-order food stations)
- 3 theme dinners weekly
- A la carte dining at a choice of restaurants
- Daily room service for breakfast & snacks (from 7am-11pm)
- Domestic & imported drinks & snacks
- Turndown service
- Day & night tennis
- Ping pong
- Fitness centre
- Free access to Splash Water World in the Riu complex
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance to Pacha Disco (drinks are extra)
- Entrance to casino (drinks extra)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Buffet and a la carte restaurants (Japanese, Brazilian, Gourmet and Grill/Steakhouse)
- Caribbean Street with beauty salon
- Lit tennis courts on Caribbean Street
- Massage parlour
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf nearby
Junior Suites include:
- Ceiling fan
- 2 double beds or 1 king bed
- Split-level sitting area and sofa (some with sofa bed)
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe
- Mini-bar with complimentary soft drinks, water, beer, liquor dispenser
- Iron & ironing board
- Bathroom with hydromassage tub, shower, double sink & vanity mirror, hair dryer
- Balcony or patio with gardenview
- Max. occ. 4, up to 3 adults
- Similar to above but larger
- 1 king bed
- Walk-in closet
- Larger balcony or terrace with courtyard or sea view.
- Max. occ. 4, up to 3 adults
For the Kids - Supervised kids program for kids ages 4-12 years old (9am-12pm & 3pm-5pm).
Stay at 1, Play at 5 - Receive full exchange privileges at all 5 Riu Hotels in Punta Cana. Dinner restaurants excluded.
Honeymoon Bonus - Surprise welcome gift in your room, King-size bed, Late check-out, and Complimentary upgrade to next available room class. Request at time of booking. Proof of marriage required. Subject to availability and subject to change.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Riu Palace Punta CanaPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playa de Arena Gorda, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.