- 427 rooms
- Main buffet restaurant
- 6 a la carte restaurants: Creperie, Chinese, Steakhouse, Mexican, Italian and Seafood, dress code & reservations required
- Gourmet restaurant (supplement applies)
- Several bars including A/C Poolside bar and Swim-up bar
- 2 swimming pools
- Aquagames park
- Kids pool
- Tennis courts
- Gift shops
- Games room w/billiards
- Massage services (fee)
- Internet cafe (fee)
- 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Mini-bar (replenished daily)
- In-room safe (fee)
- Full bathroom
- Balcony with ocean or garden view
- Max occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 kids
All Inclusive Features
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 24 hour snacks
- 1 la carte dinner per person/week at each specialty restaurant w/reservations
- Unlimited Domestic and International drinks from 9am-Midnight
- Wine with lunch and dinner
- In-room mini-bar w/soft drinks & water, replenished daily
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Day & night tennis until 8pm
- Beach volleyball
- Use of gym and steam bath
- Aqua aerobics
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Entrance to disco (drinks extra)
- Full exchange privileges with Sirenis Tropical Suites next door
Kids Deals - Two children 6 & under stay and eat free when sharing a room with adults; pay airfare and transfers only. Please inquire for further details.
For the Kids - For the Kids - Mini Club (ages 4-12) where kids can enjoy supervised activities daily. Themed Caribbean Pirates children's area for 4-11yr olds with 10 children's water slides and 4 splash barrels. Children's area for 4-11 yr olds with water jets and sprinklers. Children's swimming pool for 2-4 yr olds with animal statues and water sprinkler. Playground, games room and Babysitting services available (fee).
Stay at 1, Play at 2! - Guests staying at the Sirenis Cocotal have exchange privileges with the Sirenis Tropical Suites next door (including Vegetarian a la carte restaurant).
Honeymooners - Receive a fruit basket and bottle of sparkling wine & rum in room, breakfast in bed on first day, a la carte dinner at the Gourmet restaurant, a room upgrade (subject to availability at time of check-in), and a surprise gift. Must be booked within 2 months of wedding. Request when booking. Requires proof of marriage certificate at check-in.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Note: Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that information on this page is current, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Holy Week, leading up to Easter is a major holiday in the Dominican Republic. Beach and Watersports activities and Alcohol may not be available during this period and can be cancelled at any time.