Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Aquagames
- What's Included
- All Inclusive Features
For beach lovers: The beach at Sirenis Cocotal has quiet waters protected by the reef and natural palms. Great for couples and honeymooners, but not the best for singles as there is not a lot to do on the property and nothing close by. Also good for families as the one bedroom suite fits 5 people.
We enjoyed our holiday. We are SPT members and enjoyed the extra benefits this brings. Meet and greet from the airport, A warm welcome. easy check in, check out, premium drinks, access to all restaurants unlimited, in-room premium bar, in-room snacks, use of safe, use of wi-fi, nightly turn-down service, premium service in member areas. Would like to see a members lounge with bar etc. The hotel is due a refurb but this did not detract from the stunning beach, beautiful well tended gardens, excellent service and genuine friendliness of the staff. The animation team worked really hard to entertain everyone, thank you Alvin for leading the fun, thanks to Antonio for arranging restaurants and to Laura in the Macou restaurant for wonderful lunch time service. The Japanese, French and American Steak restaurants were our favourites, excellent service. Thanks for a fab holiday.
The hotel was verry verry good! And th4e animation was the best and manuel make our vacation more better he is a good animator and in the teather he dance good and fun guy and the activity is good,i like hen he is in the microphone
We stayed here with our 2 kids & my mom for Spring Break. As stated on the website, check in isn't until 3pm or there about. Our flight got in early & after the 45 min ride we got to the resort at 8am. Fortunately, we were there as guests of our friends who have a VIP membership. This gave us a whole different experience than if we had just booked with the resort directly. Our room had 2 double beds & a pull out coach. It would have been a little cozy for 5 people. Fortunately our VIP concierge Laura was able to hook us up. Rooms: Overall comfortable, fully stocked bar & a jacuzzi on the patio (VIP benefit). We didn't have any problems with ants or roaches. Our bed was comfortable, although the pillows were a little flat. Food & Buffet: I'm not sure what people expect from a buffet that's designed to feed at least 2000 people. Most of the food was too salty for me. I was hoping to have more Dominican fare. The made to order omelet at breakfast was the best option. We had dinner reservations every night (VIP benefit) Our best meals were in the French themed restaurant & at the VIP members dinner on the beach. The lobster was pretty good. I tried several times to eat a hamburger, but the taste & texture of the meat wasn't something I could swallow. The other themes restaurants were fair. But most everything was too salty. Everyday there was a barbecue on the beach with grilled chicken. We ate there instead of trekking it up to the buffet. Beach & PoolAlmost everyday we got a cabana (VIP benefit). But even without that there were more than enough beach chairs with shade. There are 2 fairly large pools with swim up bars. I spent my time at the beach. The servers came out periodically to attend to our needs. There was a VIP pool area that also had cabanas.Kids Club: The only negative was that the hours weren't long enough. Outside of that the Big Momma was amazing with the kids. She was so patient with them & they really liked the fashion show, talent show and all the games she had them play. I was glad for the few moments that we had for the kids to go hang out. Nightly entertainment: We were pleasantly surprised at how GREAT the performances were. Usually the expectation is something mediocre, but they really on point. VIP members were able to get reserved seats. Overall the resort was decent, the VIP membership was nice added benefit. Shout out to Laura, Edison, Tamara in the VIP concierge lounge & Sergio the members driver!! Hope to see you all again soon!!! Thanks for making my first trip a memorable one for our family.
1. food: the same every day, so make sure you book a la carte2. service: they get it done, just dont expect them to be cheery or have a smile - some do and many dont - it is what it is, we have to remember that these are different parts of the world, and their life may be the reason it affects them and their spirit3. beach: large, close to everything and always room with shade or sunshine - just make sure you are aware of the season, so chairs may be harder to find after 10am4. entertainment: these guys are great and kudos to them for trying to make it fun for the guests5. rooms: clean, yes needs renovation for the price you pay but they do their best - make sure you stay in M, E or L buildings - all these have great reviews. The cleaning ladies are super cool and they are doing the very best they can6. front desk: Cindy = perfect, rest nothing special7. harassment: if you are light skinned you will be asked every day if you want this boogie and that picture taken for whatever cost. If you finally got dark enough, they will stop trying lol - they do work on commission, so I get it - but it becomes annoying after every one of them approached you daily. THIS place has also Volleyball in case you didn't know as nothing about that was mentioned on the resort's webpage.
Sirenis in Punta Cana was a great vacation for my Partner and I because ...the sun (of course) and the people that work there. We are members of the PST and we had a wonderful time because of ...Erna...who is not only beautiful, but helpful and a great listener. Tamara...with a great sense of humor and always available to help. Angelo...with a great smile and a knowledge of many languages, including Greek! Laura...a delight with roots in New York who was informative and helpful. Last but not least...Edison ...our Boston rep. who had a great sense of how to guide us and made our visit quite enjoyable. Thank you to all the other people in this beautiful country who made our visit fantastic. Gab and Mo from Montréal!
Vacations packages include round-trip flights, accommodations, round-trip transfers (unless outlined below) to and from the hotel, and tourist cards (if required, unless outlined below).
If selecting an all-inclusive resort option, the package will also include the all-inclusive features as outlined by each resort.
Items not included:
- Travel insurance (mandatory if traveling to Cuba)
- Tourist cards ($10USD)if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing Airlines
- Departure taxes ($20USD) if traveling to Dominican Republic with Sunwing or Signarture Vacations
- Hotel transfers for packages with WestJet to USA (with exception to Honolulu)
- Hotel transfers for packages to Europe
- Items of a personal nature
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 24 hour snacks
- 1 la carte dinner per person/week at each specialty restaurant w/reservations
- Unlimited Domestic and International drinks from 9am-Midnight
- Wine with lunch and dinner
- In-room mini-bar w/soft drinks & water, replenished daily
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Day & night tennis until 8pm
- Beach volleyball
- Use of gym and steam bath
- Aqua aerobics
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Entrance to disco (drinks extra)
- Full exchange privileges with Sirenis Tropical Suites next door
- 427 rooms
- Main buffet restaurant
- 6 a la carte restaurants: Creperie, Chinese, Steakhouse, Mexican, Italian and Seafood, dress code & reservations required
- Gourmet restaurant (supplement applies)
- Several bars including A/C Poolside bar and Swim-up bar
- 2 swimming pools
- Aquagames park
- Kids pool
- Tennis courts
- Gift shops
- Games room w/billiards
- Massage services (fee)
- Internet cafe (fee)
Hotel Rooms include:
- 2 double beds
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Mini-bar (replenished daily)
- In-room safe (fee)
- Full bathroom
- Balcony with ocean or garden view
- Max occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 kids
Kids Deals - Two children 6 & under stay and eat free when sharing a room with adults; pay airfare and transfers only. Please inquire for further details.
For the Kids - For the Kids - Mini Club (ages 4-12) where kids can enjoy supervised activities daily. Themed Caribbean Pirates children's area for 4-11yr olds with 10 children's water slides and 4 splash barrels. Children's area for 4-11 yr olds with water jets and sprinklers. Children's swimming pool for 2-4 yr olds with animal statues and water sprinkler. Playground, games room and Babysitting services available (fee).
Stay at 1, Play at 2! - Guests staying at the Sirenis Cocotal have exchange privileges with the Sirenis Tropical Suites next door (including Vegetarian a la carte restaurant).
Honeymooners - Receive a fruit basket and bottle of sparkling wine & rum in room, breakfast in bed on first day, a la carte dinner at the Gourmet restaurant, a room upgrade (subject to availability at time of check-in), and a surprise gift. Must be booked within 2 months of wedding. Request when booking. Requires proof of marriage certificate at check-in.
Early Booking Bonus - This hotel may offer early booking bonuses at certain times of the year. If early booking bonuses apply to your vacation, prices shown online have already been adjusted accordingly. Please inquire for complete details.
Resort Location Map
Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & AquagamesPunta Cana,Dominican Republic
- Hotel Contacts
- Extra Info
Playas Uvero Alto Macao Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Some restaurants may be open for certain meals only and limited visits may apply. Reservations required and dress code in effect for a la carte restaurants. Time restrictions may apply for water sports.
Child pricing may only be available with select tour operators and valid for select dates and durations. Child pricing rules are subject to change without notice. Please contact one of our vacation specialists if you require assistance with child pricing.
Photo identification and/or credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges upon check-in to fulfil.
Escapes.ca makes every effort to ensure that the information on this page is accurate, however, all information on this page is subject to change without notice. Escapes.ca is not responsible for any changes, errors or omissions that may occur.